FanFiction.Net
for Popular Monster

8h c10 Guest
I hope that you don't retire because I really like your stories and I hope that they aren't left to rot with the many good ones that were never able to be finished.
1/30 c10 Guest
Damn... What a climatic chapter. I was very pumped while reading this. Can wait to see what else is in store for this story. I hope you continue writing!
1/30 c10 Guest
You’re better off dead you disgusting Gary Stu fuck nugget. Go fucking kill yourself Ryan Duff.
1/30 c10 Otsutsuki Naruto
Thank you for this wonderful update. I actually don't know if this will be seen, a bit lazy to log in but its one of my favorite stories. Maybe Salem, Naruto and Ozpin work together to kill the Twin gods and Remnant will be safe. I bet, with Salem meeting Naruto, our blonde ninja can sway her to his side and bwam...

Looking forward to your next update.
3h c10 1R-king 93
Awesome chapter
10h c10 Afro1Ninja8
Great chapter loved the fight. Can’t wait for the next chapter.
11h c10 cauaissao
thanks for the chapter
13h c10 Necros The Saiyan knight
great chapter please update more
15h c10 Arashi Uzukaze
That sounded like something the Brother Gods would actually say. O.O
17h c10 Hail Lord Archanfel
I certainly wasn’t expecting the Hod of Light to pop up. I can’t wait for the meeting of Salem and Naruto. She, at least, seems to remember how to act when coming to another kingdom for talks of treaty. Im almost tempted to hope that the meeting between the two of them goes well.
17h c10 1Ogay The SIMPson
Always happy to see Naruto leading people. It's part of his core motivation yet people neglect it.
17h c10 silly.geek123
50 years, huh...? Better get your house in order, Oz... Also, going by that second-to-last preview, it looks like Salem's rockin' up... that's gonna be fun...
18h c10 Kitsunepirates
Dude this is an amazing story, I hope you keep uploading more amazing chapters
19h c10 Naruto Sleep - Runa
I really like Ozpin, or rather... Ozma. So hopefully, he doesn't become one of the antagonists of this fic
19h c9 Naruto Sleep - Runa