FanFiction.Net
for Popular Monster

7/9/2023 c12 Adobe-Paint
God this was a good one, and I especially can’t wait for what you’re showing in the previews too! Bound to be good stuff ahead
7/9/2023 c12 18Psudocode Samurai
Well, didnt think it would be her, though on some level I should have. Adam is older than Blake, so would need to come first. Unless, of course, you were changing up the ages, but I haven't really seen you do that in other stories, so yeah :P

Overall a good one again mate! Looking forward to that Salem interaction. Part of me thinks of the last lines that Anderson gave Alucard in Hellsing abridged. That he would hate her, but understand her. And in typical Naruto fashion would probably talk-no-jutsu her into a path. would be fun I think. Still could have conflict due to Atlas and her minions that dont agree with the path that may be laid out, but it would be interesting. Not to mention an Ozpin so focused so entirely on his new shortened timeline that he may not even realize that peace was attained, for good, ill, or the silly. Nothing like him showing up on his last day, ready for war, only to find no battles waiting for him lol.
7/8/2023 c12 heckelman88
Hope Raven goes back to Menagerie to stay. The dynamic between her and Naruto is great.
7/8/2023 c12 Spacecore94
Giggity
7/8/2023 c12 SagesBlade
TYFTC
7/8/2023 c12 Wrapedmind
Assassins done goofed
7/8/2023 c12 HelloEver22
Did not see Raven getting involved, but i really like her so even better! Thank you for all you do and see you soon!
7/8/2023 c12 Heatstroke123
Great chapter Neon definitely looking forward to ore of this story.
7/8/2023 c8 kurolothgarian
*looks at last line*
really? Who are his closest friends from his previous world? Sasuke, who would've killed innocents if not for Naruto, and Sakura, who regularly hit innocent Naruto until the Sannin training.
7/8/2023 c12 WhateverPlus
I liked this chapter.
7/8/2023 c12 3Gunbladez19
Thanks for the update neon. Do take it easy man please your health is important.
7/8/2023 c12 8Dragon Blaze-X
Here's a hopen
7/8/2023 c12 cauaissao
thanks for the chapter
7/8/2023 c12 SPark681
Hmm, seems Naruto has been claimed first by Anna I wonder which girl will claim him next anyway keep up the great work!
7/8/2023 c12 1R-king 93