FanFiction.Net
for Chasing The Sun

8/1/2022 c21 Guest
I love this story and love all of your writing. I’ve laughed and cried through it all. Thank you. I hope you write chapters 4and 5
5/2/2022 c21 Guest
So many twists and turns. Sad tears and happy tears. You are an incredibly talented writer. Thanks for a great read!
3/22/2022 c1 reallyhb
I just finished reading this! You have outdone yourself on this story from the heartfelt gut renching emotions to the exquisite lightness and happiness it was soo good! I couldn’t stop reading it! I can’t wait for the next parts to come! Your writing is amazing a true talent!
1/15/2022 c1 Leo Thompson1
I actually cried when I read this is was so good. Please do parts 4 and 5
12/26/2021 c21 Ashlea Davies
Oh damn this was so so beautiful! I love this story so much.
11/22/2021 c21 Guest
I loved every part of this, it was an emotional rollercoaster! Beautifully written and truly hope you continue. My favorite read ever.
11/10/2021 c21 LynseyC
You are such a talented writer! I have thoroughly enjoyed these stories! Though I would love to see their story continue, I think you are right in saying this is a great way to wrap the three parts up! Thank you for sharing your talent!
10/7/2021 c21 marr.j
im in love with this whole story
8/30/2021 c21 Jeno85
This was an amazing series!
8/20/2021 c21 Guest
The best series I’ve read so far. Love your stories so much. Sad to see it end but hoping for a part 4
8/21/2021 c21 moviemel
Ok finally finished it. I was putting it off as long as I could because I didn't want it to end but I finally finished it. So beautiful! Loved the ending so much and how you tied everything up so beautifully. I will miss this family so much and hope it's not goodbye forever but if you don't decide to do parts 4 & 5, I am content with how you ended things here. But if you do decide to do it, I will be very happy & am willing to wait for it. You have quickly become my favorite writer on here and I look forward to catching up on your other work and whatever else you offer up to us. Thank you for sharing your talent with us!
8/19/2021 c21 nycdreamer2007
Aww! What a sweet ending! I do hope you do at least one more part, this universe and family is just absolutely perfect! I love this all SO much! Great job!
8/19/2021 c21 14justanotherbookworm78
My apologies for the slight delay in reviewing. I first read this last night, but wanted to sit with my thoughts for awhile before writing them down. After following this saga all this time, I couldn't imagine a more beautiful epilogue than the one that you've created here. I love that you incorporated Carisi's speech from the SVU S22 finale, making the words Olivia's instead. The way they so perfectly parallel not only Fin and Phoebe's journey, but Elliot and Olivia's as well makes them all too ideal for the situation. Leave it to Fia to sum it up with the best comment ever, too. Then, when Elliot kept his promise and took Olivia back to Hawaii for their tenth anniversary, I couldn't have been happier for them. They've come so far together, and while there were certainly a few bumps along the way, they are certainly stronger for it. I also love that you included Elliot's transfer to OC, and allowed for respective promotions for each of them. Then, that time jump five years in the future to Maureen's wedding had me in tears yet again. Especially when you brought back the same words that they used the day they dropped her off at college "And there she goes". You have simply outdone yourself with this one, and I've seen you mention on Twitter that it is now likely that part four will be happening, perhaps detailing the events of the five years in between. Please take as long as you need to craft your next masterpiece, it will be well worth the wait.
8/19/2021 c20 nycdreamer2007
This was just amazing! It was so emotionalperfect, wonderful job, as always! BRB I’ll go cry now!
8/19/2021 c21 Guest
Such a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing it with us

Sarah