for Good Times bad decisions

9/6/2021 c13 52shari
You did a superlative job with this last chapter. Yes girls can fall apart over what was and should of been. But Rory is a very smart logical girl given the time to put everything in perspective and orderly way. Logan can be a gentleman and. Friend even with his not so small morning visitor. The group now off to new and better adventures
8/14/2021 c13 jordana60
I’m glad Logan got to see how he would feel if he lost Rory to Tristan. It made him realize how much he wants her. I love to Finn and Rory friendship. I can’t wait to see Rory and Logan move forward.
8/13/2021 c13 4YaleAceBella12
Please write more.
8/12/2021 c12 Kellybras
love this
8/12/2021 c12 Kellybras
love tbiy
8/10/2021 c12 jordana60
I'm loving this story and cant wait for more!
8/10/2021 c12 52shari
Just cute snd funny. Logan blush that’s priceless
8/10/2021 c11 52shari
You did an excellent job of putting emotions on display. Sometimes the timing isn’t right. It seems that’s Rory and Tristan. Now she’ll need Finns help with that other blond boy.
8/10/2021 c10 Uiuina
Great story, some minor typos, but really good flow. Please let this be a Trory. Thanks for sharing.
8/9/2021 c10 Guest
Please please please let this be a Rogan and not a Trory! Logan needs to wake up and make a move on his girl! Tristan needs to move on and preferably move far away too! If anything, they should stay friends for Finn's sake, but not date!
8/9/2021 c10 52shari
That’s a shocker to wake up to. Maybe more do if he had presented Collin with his morning howdy.
TJ is Tristan that is a shocker. Now that statement was very telling
8/9/2021 c10 reesa0817
I am not sure which way you are taking this story but would be happy with a Rogan ending. It seems like Tristan is just in love with their memories but Logan seems more genuine in his feelings for Rory.
8/9/2021 c9 PGwonder
Happy to read your latest chapter! Finn as Tristan’s cousin will be very interesting, in a good way. Thank you, looking forward to reading more.
8/8/2021 c9 reesa0817
Great story. Excited for more.
8/3/2021 c8 4Clg1978
Such a great chapter.. can't wait to see what happens
59 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »