FanFiction.Net
for Harry Potter and the Serpents' Secrets

1/27 c8 00
Is this another dead story? How sad.
1/5 c2 iechabee
Thanks for the wonderful chapter!
12/2/2022 c8 rayhawkins10
Great series!
9/24/2022 c8 23witowsmp
I look forward to the next chapter.
8/29/2022 c8 mindofmoses
Reached the last chapter posted and now I'm HOPING this will get finished. Only got to summer before 2nd year and I just love the setup! It's rare for a GOOD version of HP where the Dursleys actually care and have a hand in Harrys life. Keep it up Sursr! I can't wait for more!
7/20/2022 c8 2storm9449
Hi! I was going through my favorites and I just reread the whole series. I love this portrayal of the Dudleys and your world building is so much fun!
7/2/2022 c8 Guest
Is there more? I hope all is well with you and yours!
6/6/2022 c8 Goth695150
I eagerly await your next update
5/28/2022 c1 3Steve-Arkarian
I'm looking forward to reading more of this. I'm also still wondering if you're going to be doing all seven of Harry's school years and maybe something after that? I'm going to put this story on "follow" and check back with it sometime in the future. For now I'm going to go and read other stories so I have more of a chance of reading this one all in one go.
5/18/2022 c8 Beauty Eclipsed
Can’t wait for the next chapter!
5/9/2022 c8 Hamilton
Excellent, really enjoyed that! Read your first story (which I just found) in one go, and I hope this one will continue in the same way.
Just enough changes to make it a ‘new’ (but still recognisable) HP universum and not too much rehashing of the canon events - but if they do occur, you often change them around in a funny manner (Petunia hitting Lockhart comes to mind…). And, not unimportantly, well written too :-)
4/30/2022 c8 2adafrog
Good, thanks.
4/28/2022 c3 RedCOE
Hey,
I'm enjoying your story and the previous one.

I've noticed you seem to routinely use the word exacerbated when I think you intend to use the word exasperated.

Thanks
4/15/2022 c8 American Desi
Cool story, have spent way too much time reading this and the preceding story. Not sure how I feel about that Magic Bequeathment Potion. Feels like it is fundamentally changing a person's DNA or something.
4/3/2022 c1 lawshark
Sorry accidentally submitted my review on Ch 2 too early. I love your depiction of the pureblood students experiencing muggle culture. Draco thinking Darth Vader is what the Dark Lord should be is great.
148 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »