FanFiction.Net
for Change of Heart

7/20/2021 c8 7wishwars
Oh nooooo! Dammit Murtagh lol I love how Gilbert loves Anne’s ability to appreciate beauty 3 they really are such smitten fools lol
7/20/2021 c8 2caprubia
What just happened?! It's like the piling all over again except that now they're both stuck and not just Anne. I'm gonna be really upset if this story doesn't end up with a happy ending! Murtagh better come back for them. Will Gil wait to give the necklace or will he give it to her while on a slab of ice?
7/20/2021 c7 caprubia
Awww, finally Roy wasn't completely insufferable. And Gil got a nice coat out of it! I bet it's worth a month's rent.
7/20/2021 c6 caprubia
Whoaaa, did they just break up?!
7/20/2021 c4 caprubia
I love how Roy considers it roughing it. What ever they're going through now is nothing compared to what Anne experienced as a child! And buying 3 trunks worth of clothes! Hopefully he buys Anne a new dress and boots after vomiting on her.
7/20/2021 c3 caprubia
I love the little details that make it feel so real - like piling into the room with the best mirror! Roy is so bothersome, he needs to leeeeave.
7/19/2021 c8 8Catiegirl
I DID NOT SEE THIS COMING! pretend I'm a wide-eyed kid on the edge of the seat: WHAT HAPPENED THEN?
7/19/2021 c8 Kira
What an ending how exciting love this
7/19/2021 c8 33piccolabimba
All I can say is, they have to do this again on the way back! I like seeing the camraderie between these old friends come to the surface in crisis.
7/19/2021 c8 3Lavinia Maxwell
Exciting chapter! I can't wait to find out what happens to Gilbert and Anne!?
7/19/2021 c8 Regina56
Oh no, this is the Titantic.
I can’t even command a paddle boat without getting stuck so this ice boat excursion is not for me. Plus, I detest bitter cold and ice so reading this makes me so glad it’s summertime. It is an exciting chapter tho and I sure wasn’t expecting that last part.
Looks the ice is beginning to thaw between Anne and Gilbert.
7/19/2021 c7 Denie1943
I think it is high time for Gil to catch up with Anne. Thanks for sharing. Stay well!
7/19/2021 c7 7wishwars
Oh Anne - while I feel she is worried about Diana, I think she’s runnings away as much as she’s running towards… I love all this pride over the mail lol and I’m glad Gilbert is out to help!
7/19/2021 c7 Guest
"You daft carrot!" :D
7/18/2021 c7 Allytb420
WOAH this is a mess! A good mess that I'm very intrigued about, but a giant mess of Gilbert, Anne, and Roy. Can't wait to see how this all resolves! It's great!
248 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »