FanFiction.Net
for Change of Heart

7/16/2021 c4 4BrowsingAbout
Everyday? I’m so excited. Loving this story! I like how to taker he time to describe the peril and rough edges of Anne’s world. We don’t get that in the originals; she’s just home for Christmas. It’s a nice, full picture of Anne and her environment.
7/16/2021 c4 7wishwars
Oh my.! I love that Roy is realizing how different they are, though I wish he wouldn’t judge her family before having met them…
7/16/2021 c4 Guest
Yay a chapter a day! I never thought I'd be interested in reading about Anne and Roy's relationship. Trust Kwak to make it worth reading about!
7/16/2021 c4 Denie1943
Sorry, Kat, but I find it hard to like dear old Roy in any setting. It's A&G for me and Roy is a distraction. Stay well!
7/15/2021 c4 AdeptatHumanError
I love how you continue to show how Roy and Anne...just don't fit. But, not in a way that makes Roy out to be a bad person. Quite the contrary, thanks for making a three dimensional character. In my mind, I always pictured Anne trying to ignore very obvious signs they weren't a match, but there were some genuinely sweet moments between them, so I have a renewed sympathy for both of them. (But #teamGilbert4eva.) I also loved how Anne just is so unfazed by everything and Roy is just so out of his element. It does remind me how amazing she is to have come from where she did and to have accomplished what she had. Ahh...Making me fangirl over Anne, as if I couldn't love her more already. Can't wait for more. Thanks again!
7/15/2021 c4 Guest
Lovely summer read poor Roy he really doesn’t belong in Anne’s world at all. Love how you have made him more real he’s a good guy just not right for Anne
7/15/2021 c4 Guest
Thanks for brightening up my week!
Looking forward to the rest!
7/15/2021 c4 JuneOfTheVilla
I'm so happy about your every day posts! A treat for after I put my son to sleep! I love the characters' honesty! I am adoring this version of cartoony Roy! You're such a great writer, Kwak! (I can't help from using exclamation points! I'm really excited!)
7/15/2021 c4 Erika
I am loving this (as I usually love your pieces)! Eager to read what's next. :)
7/15/2021 c4 Guest
You brought a unexpected smile to my face : ) Thank you for another great chapter!
7/15/2021 c4 Guest
Yay! I think the decision to post daily is a great one! Every chapter brings a smile to my face and this one was no exception :) Poor Roy. I especially loved the conversation about Gilbert & home. What’s up with Priss? Has she got the hots for Roy?
7/15/2021 c4 Guest
I’m loving this story - especially all of the detail in the town, cafes, library and then physically getting back to Avonlea
Roy was very inscrutable in the book, it’s nice to see his character development.
7/15/2021 c1 Florausten
Thanks for posting everyday!
7/15/2021 c4 8Catiegirl
Yep, I'm smiling alright! Roy's a bit of a darling, isn't he? He's no Gilbert, but I'd set him up with one of my friends!
7/15/2021 c4 rosieface86
Love this! So happy you'll be posting the rest soon!
248 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »