for Change of Heart

7/29/2021 c11 BirdieKitKat
I'm enjoying the family time. And Murtagh is a great addition! I want to know where the missing heart pendant is though...
7/29/2021 c8 BirdieKitKat
I so enjoy the whole ice boat saga and the added historical detail. It's fascinating to think about the rigors of travel and weather in these pioneering eras.
7/29/2021 c10 AnneNGil
Love Diana!
7/28/2021 c4 BirdieKitKat
Oh my goodness. This story is just marvelous. It's hilarious and poignant at once. Such a treat to get back in grid and find so many chapters posted. I'm trying not binge. We will see if I get through all 15 before I head back out! I always enjoy your writing, but this one is just so fresh and fun. Thanks for writing and sharing it!
7/28/2021 c15 PelirrojaBiu
Yours was a perfect story to read on holidays, thank you so much for such a gift! And don’t let that blank screen remain blank for long, please!
7/28/2021 c14 PelirrojaBiu
Oh, it was perfect, down to that pearl necklace!
7/28/2021 c13 PelirrojaBiu
“I’m warm where it counts”! Do you want to kill me?! Funnily enough, I’m in the midst of the hottest summer ever, but this Christmas story is so well written I can feel that cold and cracking snow. The idea to make them court first makes so much sense, in the novel they were supposed to go from friends to an engaged couple straight away.
7/28/2021 c12 PelirrojaBiu
Oh, that was beyond adorable!
7/27/2021 c9 AnneNGil
Excellent!
7/26/2021 c8 AnneNGil
"Why are you really doing here, and don't tell me it's to smother me in pig grease?". May be the best line ever!

"If only I could lie to you," he muttered, walking away, "then maybe we'd still be friends."
You are breaking my heart!

And stranded on an ice burg... Ooh!
7/26/2021 c7 AnneNGil
Oh, my heavenly days! This is soooo funny! I almost wet myself!
7/26/2021 c6 AnneNGil
Loving Gilbert waking up in Anne's room.
7/26/2021 c5 AnneNGil
This is hands down my favorite Roy EVER!

"Would the gentleman in the sou' wester please vacate the boat!" LOL! ... And so many other good ones.
7/26/2021 c4 AnneNGil
Roy dressed in reindeer fur made reversible coat is just the best image lol! Where do you come up with this!?

Seriously though, laughed my ass off everytime I read "reindeer fur". Still laughing... Trying not to wake my sleeping honey.
7/26/2021 c3 AnneNGil
Anne sneezed all over him! This is the best!
248 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »