FanFiction.Net
for Change of Heart

7/26/2021 c15 3Lavinia Maxwell
Loved it.. Thank you ️
7/26/2021 c15 Guest
I absolutely love your stories this has come at a particularly hard time for me so I’m double grateful will wait patiently for what you come up with next
7/26/2021 c15 Denie1943
Your writing is beautiful, as usual, but your attention to romance and love making for A&G leaves much to the imagination and I know you have the ability to make those scenes come to life. Thanks for sharing. Stay well!
7/26/2021 c15 7wishwars
This was such a fun fic!
7/26/2021 c14 wishwars
Yaaaaay! Oh I love how that proposal went! “Love was not at all like coming home, it was a whole new world.”
7/26/2021 c2 AnneNGil
Love it! Fun story so far. :-)
7/26/2021 c15 33piccolabimba
Lovely ending, we all can't help but love it when these two finally "make a match of it"! Thanks for writing!
7/25/2021 c15 41oz diva
Ah the dreaded blank page/screen. Though in way it's delightful too.

This was a lovely bit of fun which I looked forward to every day, bit sad it's over but the nice thing is that I know you'll pop up out of the blue again one day with another delightful tale.
7/25/2021 c15 Guest
Thank you so much for sharing your stories with us. I have loved your story and am very content with how you finished it.
You mentioned previously that you had a few ideas for your next story and I think you should write ALL of them. While I wait I’m going to reread this one :)
7/25/2021 c14 3YorkshireTeaDrinker
Now that was a perfect proposal!

So much for my nonsense about them being sure. This is Anne and Gilbert. His capacity for self-denial and hers for self-doubt is seemingly endless.

But this was a glorious resolution.
7/25/2021 c13 YorkshireTeaDrinker
Oh, I felt all Phil’s frustration! I was wanting to throw shoes at Kwak’s head! Why no fireworks and kisses after “…the footsteps of friends, and you”.

Why is there still no ring on that finger and loose ends still to be knotted?

Cos this is kwak and there is always more to be explored. Everyone in Avonlea - and Kingsport - could see they were courting, except for the two protagonists.

So you give them an opportunity where Anne and Gil are the ones who are sure and Avonlea - and Kingsport - are left perplexed and unsure.

I am eagerly anticipating the imminent knot-tying. And the email notification I have just received tells me my wait won’t be long.
7/25/2021 c15 JuneOfTheVilla
Thank you for this story! I applaud you, KwaK!
7/25/2021 c15 19Cagalli-01
Loved the story! You saidbu have a blank slate for the next one so i was wondering what would happen in Gilbert won the Avery instead of Anne. What would happen afterwards? Its an idea but i hope it helps in the future:)
7/25/2021 c15 8Catiegirl
So for the past two weeks I have been reading this every day AT work, and beaming in my little office, all alone. Thank heavens no one ever came in while I was reading! This story is everything I adore about fanfiction- it's the ‘more’ we all crave, and you remind me endlessly that there is always another way to celebrate the characters we love. Brava, lovely lady, and I’ll be there whoever your blank page turns into another tale! Xx
7/25/2021 c15 Astrakelly
Beautiful ️ well done, a nice little twist with the Roy/Priss pairing, that is not a pair I would have ever thought to put together.

I can't want to, are what other stories you have
248 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »