FanFiction.Net
for Change of Heart

7/25/2021 c14 AdeptatHumanError
I don't know why, but this reminded me of the end of Anne of Ingleside and that made me smile. Thank you for another peak into Anne's world. I love how the characters are never exactly the same, but somehow feel very true to the characters. Amazing!
7/25/2021 c11 PelirrojaBiu
Rachel “conflating capers with calamity” must be my favourite line ever, lol. Oh, and Anne’s borrowing “fiddlesticks” from Marilla! It’s such a lovely, warm chapter! So good to know Gilbert is okay! But where on earth is the pink pendant? And is Aunt Mary-Maria going to arrive with some gossip about our couple?
7/25/2021 c10 PelirrojaBiu
Thank god Anne is back to Avonlea, but what will happen to Gil? Oh, it was such a heartbreaking chapter, I want to hold them both and squeeze for dear life, poor dears. Pregnant Diana and proud Fred are absolutely spot on perfect, how do you do it? A few sentences and your side characters are as good as living. Brilliant writing, I would like to add “as always”, but there is something so incredibly, I don’t know, FRESH about this story!
7/25/2021 c9 PelirrojaBiu
Oh, this was simply extraordinary, what with them warming up and then just standing half naked and arguing. I’m so glad this bird managed to escape! The reindeer coat has become a character in itself and it’s so funny! Bless you for that, Roy. I love the esteem everyone feels towards Her Majesty’s mail. What will they find in that bag, I wonder? A little pink heart, perhaps?
7/25/2021 c13 7wishwars
Awww I love the brief misunderstandings and the fact that they’ve decided to court first!
7/25/2021 c8 PelirrojaBiu
Oh my, this is so so good! A lesser writer would either make it all incredibly boring or skip all the details but you wrote it in such a fascinating way I was constantly on the edge of my seat.
7/25/2021 c13 Denie1943
Well! Somehow you lost me in there. Of course I'm delighted that A&G are courting, but that New Year's kiss on the hand was hardly what I expected from you. Thanks for sharing. Stay well!
7/25/2021 c13 5OriginalMcFishie
a gorgeous non proposal. Looking forward the tyin up of loose ends
7/24/2021 c13 Erika
I very much like how you decided to end this! Gilbert and Anne always did jump head first into things, and I love the idea of them taking the time to know each other even better.
7/24/2021 c13 Allytb420
FINALLY! so happy to see the 2 of them FINALLY talk to each other!
7/24/2021 c7 PelirrojaBiu
Oh, so we do get to see some ice skating by Gilbert after all! It was such a rollercoaster of a chapter, what with everyone changing their plans every other minute. The way you wrote Roy is simply splendid, it would have been so easy to make him a villain or a jerk, yet you went for such a nuanced portrayal.
7/24/2021 c13 Astrakelly
Aww that was lovely
7/24/2021 c6 PelirrojaBiu
This chapter was simply perfect in all its craziness. The drama is real now, but I’m so here for it!
7/24/2021 c13 Guest
This is my favourite chapter. I love that you’ve given them a courtship. Thank you so much for updating daily; reaching for this story is the first thing I do each morning :)
7/24/2021 c13 3Lavinia Maxwell
Can't wait to hear about Anne and Gilbert courting!
248 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »