FanFiction.Net
for Change of Heart

7/22/2021 c11 Guest
" It's a very tricky thing falling in love with someone whose heart you have already broken" yes! This is why I love the end of AotI so much. It's so delicious to see the tables turned on Anne. I'm never not amazed by how many different ways the wonderful authors here can write this story and make it new every time ! 3
7/22/2021 c11 Astrakelly
Two chapters in one update ️ love Diana and really how you wrote everyone is really well done. I’m looking up that book you mentioned “Diana of Orchard Slope”.
Can’t wait to see how this goes
7/22/2021 c11 JuneOfTheVilla
I'm glad you're not going to go easy on her. Anne's blindness to Gil's many attributes makes her less likable than when she was a young rascal.
7/22/2021 c4 PelirrojaBiu
Oh Roy… I almost feel sorry for him! He is certainly astute enough to notice the connection between Anne and Gil. It’s a brilliant story already!
7/22/2021 c11 8Catiegirl
Love it! We never had this in canon, we only ever saw Anne fall in a heart beat. This is deliciously fun- and as ever, your little touches are magic- Anne’s corset as his splint, and the marks of his fingers at her heart... Delightful, K. For updating daily, that's the nicest present 2021 has given us!
7/22/2021 c1 Slytherclawin
Phil! And Mrs Blythes love of cats! I could cry! <3 I can already tell that this is going to be one of those fics that I am going to return to again and again.
7/22/2021 c10 Guest
Yes Anne, check out Gilbert's hot bod! Who can blame you? ;0 Oooh she found the enamel heart! And of course they've had a miscommunication about it. Of course Gilbert has gone to find Murtagh- he wouldn't be Gilbert if he didn't. Yay I was right about Diana being pregnant! If Diana was scandalized about Anne and Gilbert's night alone together then lucky she didn't find out about Anne getting drunk with Roy and being alone in a bedroom with him.
7/22/2021 c10 7wishwars
I was hoping Diana was expecting! And her reaction to everything is perfect XD
7/21/2021 c10 Guest
Of course the enamel heart got broken! These two are always doomed to some kind of misunderstanding. Than you for this story, the updates every day are helping me through lockdown.
7/21/2021 c10 33piccolabimba
So fun to see Diana!
7/21/2021 c10 2caprubia
Aww, I love Diana SO MUCH! She's so right (Mrs Wright, in fact) about everything.

I was surprised with how the necklace unfolded. I feel like Anne and Gil are doomed for miscommunication. Though, that makes the story interesting! Can't wait to see how the rest of Christmas goes. Hopefully Gil will call on Anne to see if she got home okay.
7/21/2021 c10 3Lavinia Maxwell
I love your Diana! She just made me laugh! Thank you for that I'm having a rough day. Great chapter!
7/21/2021 c1 Guest
Oh man, I’m so distressed that the enamel heart managed to push them a little further apart, just when I thought they were coming together! All the feels in this chapter! Love that Anne is noticing her physical attraction to Gilbert. Can’t wait to see where you take it from here.
7/21/2021 c10 Eclectic Mayhem
Fred smelling bacon made me laugh out loud, lovely call back!
7/21/2021 c9 Guest
Another gorgeous chapter. I wonder what Roy really said to Anne about her and Gilbert's relationship? I think Diana is pregnant thought I don't know why Fred would be writing to Anne about that. Oh Gil! It will never enough for them to be just friends, when will Anne see that?
248 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »