FanFiction.Net
for Change of Heart

7/21/2021 c10 Regina56
Yes, people will talk indeed.
This story keeps gets better and better.

I always liked Di and thought LMM engaged in a bit of fat shaming, but she did it with others too.
Phil is my personal fav and I’d love to see more of her as well!
7/21/2021 c3 PelirrojaBiu
Roy, nooo! You’re going to annoy the living sh*t out of all three girls! Wow, the plot thickens! What a cracker of a chapter! Absolutely gorgeous passages about Anne and Gil seeking solitude.
7/21/2021 c9 Guest
Anne has finally lost her concern that opening up to Gilbert will further encourage his advances.
7/21/2021 c9 Regina56
Yes, I was thinking of that blizzard scene in Anotherlea which was freaking brilliant writing, btw. I don’t remember how I felt about Mrs. Blythe showing up. I didn’t even kno there was a comment section back then or I’d have gone to town, especially after one particular scene….

That was a daring, treacherous journey, I have to admit I’d probably would’ve been like the heck with Diana, I’m not doing this.
The shanty scene was the best. My fav scene so far. I don’t think I could’ve taken any more of that ice.
7/21/2021 c9 7wishwars
Whew I’m glad they made it to safety! That was a very daring thing they did! I wonder how their relationship ship will go now… I’m glad Anne has been more honest with herself and him about her feelings at least.
7/21/2021 c9 Denie1943
Kat, you almost brought the stubborn pair together here and it was so sweet I kept stopping to savor the moments. Thanks for sharing. Stay well!
7/20/2021 c9 Guest
Did Anne just friendzone Gil while half naked with him?! Poor boy. This chapter was amazing. 3
7/20/2021 c9 DrinkThemIn
This was so lovely and fun and enjoyable!
7/20/2021 c2 PelirrojaBiu
Oh my god, you haven’t just made Gilbert speak perfect French, have you? Brilliant stuff!
7/20/2021 c9 Astrakelly
Awesome story so far, as always. I just want these two kids to is that so wrong? Anyway love that your writing every day as that just makes it all the more special
7/20/2021 c1 PelirrojaBiu
Ohhhh, I love it so much! “Over egging the pudding” was fantastic! Gosh, one could cut the tension in that café with a knife! Beautiful scene next to the jeweller’s and that rain check at the end! It’s such a delicious feeling to know that there are eight more chapters waiting for me! However, I don’t think I like Dorothy all that much? She might simply be the product of her upbringing though. Or I’m prejudiced by the Begin Again Dorothy.
7/20/2021 c9 2caprubia
Awww, thank you for the shout out! I probably would've written longer comments if I wasn't speeding through the chapters.

I was thinking about Anotherlea when they were trapped! I love a good trapped in a location story.

I really like how both Anne and Gilbert have equally taken charge and worked together. He got them off of the ice and she's been making sure that they stay awake.

I hope that Fred's letter turned out to be nothing terrible. I'm on pins and needles!

And I still can't wait for the necklace. Now I'm kind of hoping that Gil gives it to her on Christmas... but it would also be romantic if he gives it at what he assumes is midnight since it might be Christmas Eve right now?

The story has been very swoon worthy!
7/20/2021 c9 Guest
Wow, I am really loving this story. Your transitions are seamless, every line progresses the characters or plot - masterful writing indeed! I love the daily updates too, it is so much more enjoyable to read this way.
I hope you are currently working on another Anne/Gil fix for us, I’m already worried about what I’ll do when this is over :)
7/20/2021 c8 Guest
Anne is finally thawing towards Gilbert while stuck on ice!:0 It's always got to be something huge with her, eh? Typhoid, icebergs! :-D
7/20/2021 c8 Guest
Omg I never thought I'd read a story about Anne and Gil being stuck out on ice together! And icebergs! You have an amazing imagination. Did Murtagh survive though...
248 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »