for Two Steps Closer

1/25 c20 Goodtome
I’m so excited I can barely wait loved it
1/25 c20 2Elena5Shiho
what! ... WHAT?!
what kind of cliffhanger is this?!

oh my god .. OH MY GOD!

ok, first, this chapter is adorable, from start to finish, until we get to this cliffhanger ... everything I tried to think about writing in the review disappeared somewhere~

I love it ... specially the beginning, middle and end ... like all of it ... but the end is more exciting ... I can't wait to what will come next

looking forward for the next chapter
Elena
1/25 c20 Dumooa Ghanem
Why why why why. I stopped here, please hurry us to the next chapter, and this chapter was really nice. Yashiro and Kanae are cute together, and Ren finally finds something to bully Yashiro after all this time so for Kyoko's reaction when she sees Julie in the manga, she expected this to be her reaction. But he to Sensei , another opinion. Thanks for the update.
1/25 c20 Guest
Please, please, please, update! I can’t wait too much after this!
1/25 c20 7WindSongEnchantment
Dang!
1/25 c20 RukiYuki
Oh my no ... Not like this no no ...
1/24 c20 Noveisadoge
ahhhhh so good! Kuon you biffed it! everyone loses when he fails to tell the truth
1/24 c20 Guest
Oooh you are wicked hahahaa
This was such a wonderful chapter, thank you!
1/24 c20 12Parkerbear
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SO CRUEL, YAM-SAMA! SO CRUEL. Such a PERFECT chapter. It has everything: the cute, the sweet, the funny, the CLIFFHANGER! THE CLIFFHANGER! T_T

BTW, I particularly loved that bit about the rodent being caught out in the open. Also the pancakes, and the Yashiro/Kanae interactions. But gahhhh yes, indeed, your Kuon IS a coward. I feel like I want to write you a longer review, but it all boils down to 'what a great chapter.' Seriously. One of the best yet, I think.
1/9 c19 RukiYuki
Aahh Ren when you going to tell her that you're kuon aarrgh boi
1/8 c19 2Elena5Shiho
Very amazing ... I enjoyed reading this chapter
Sorry it took me so long to read it, as I kept getting interrupted and my day was just ... weird ... but this put a huge smile on my face

Thank you so much for updating ... I'm so happy Kyoko Said " Love you" back this time ... and Ren wanted to hear it over and over again ... so adorable!~

Can't wait for what comes next
1/8 c19 12Parkerbear
So I fell asleep last night before I could write you a proper review, BUT I love this chapter so much. I think you bring them together in a really satisfying way post-Bitter Sweet Heart's shooting, and I love the scene with the press speculating about them on the red carpet. I am, of course, on tenterhooks waiting for the Corn reveal. Only a matter of time! And, of course, I am wondering if you will do a Kyoko in the dress you described for her. Anyway, I thought the pacing was good, though I am sad our dear couple has been so busy they haven't had as much time to spend with each other. Looking forward to your next chapter!
1/8 c19 kuonhizuri16
Thanks for the new part. I thought when the chapter title was all about the truth that he would tell her his secret. But in the end it turned out that it was about her.
Kyouko is stupid and naive how do you say that when he tells you I love you. This part was fun.

Or am I excited, will you find out his secret when Kuo and Julie come along? Or will he tell her sooner... Kuon hurry and tell her and don't be stupid and procrastinate too much.
1/1 c18 Guest
I liked the changes you made to Kyoko's character.. and how she started calling him by his first name even if it was with honor.. and how she agreed, despite her objections, to go to his apartment when he was not there. Ren was shocked when she saw her there in front of him. It's cute. And I was sad for the kuon. Because I hope he tells her his secret and she accepts it and doesn't get upset with him.. because he didn't mean to offend her. When he hid it... they would get closer so much from some of them. if she knew it was corn.

Thank
1/1 c18 Guest
I liked the changes you made to Kyoko's character.. and how she started calling him by his first name even if it was with honor.. and how she agreed, despite her objections, to go to his apartment when he was not there. Ren was shocked when she saw her there in front of him. And I was sad for the kuon. Because I hope he tells her his secret and she accepts it and doesn't get upset with him.. because he didn't mean to offend her. When he hid it... they would get closer so much from some . if she knew it was corn.

142 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »