FanFiction.Net
for The Boy in the Cupboard

8/5/2021 c4 peggy77
This is heartbreaking. ;(
8/5/2021 c3 peggy77
This is fascinating, creepy and very, very sad.
8/5/2021 c2 peggy77
I giggled at your author's note. Not at first. At first my mind converted childbearing to child rearing. But something made me re-read it and then I giggled. :)

I think this is the first story I have ever read where Harry was affected this badly. I did read one where he was almost this bad though. In that one, they healed everything physically wrong then wiped his memories back to newborn then the Diggory's took him in and raised him. Turned out well.
8/4/2021 c10 Jostanos
All is well: Dobby is free; Colin and Ms. Norris have been revived; Harry has his camera buddy back; and they're all going to spend Christmas at the Burrow! *eye smiles*

However.. I fear that this joy won't last for long.
8/3/2021 c10 mizzrazz72
Draco is too young to be a fool.
8/3/2021 c10 mab70
Yayyy!
I was so afraid with them stopping the basilisk so quickly Harry wouldn’t be able to free Dobby!
8/3/2021 c10 James Birdsong
Excellent four chapters
8/2/2021 c9 8Sw-0608
Nice story. I look forward to the continuation.
8/2/2021 c2 33Hippothestrowl
Still no mention of what's happened to the Dursleys and Dumbledore? Are they all in Azkaban?

- Hip
8/1/2021 c9 Jostanos
Now why would White Bee be fixated on Harry now? May it be because of Harry's Snake speech ability, or something else?

What may you be scheming, Albus? What is on your mind?
7/31/2021 c8 mizzrazz72
Harry should go home.
7/31/2021 c8 annagardner11
Love this updated soon
7/31/2021 c8 guest
what a sad start to your story but i really like the family and friends that are now around him. there's a lot of love there which is really nice to see.
7/31/2021 c8 Jostanos
If none of them has figured out even basically what Harry has figured out then.. *blinks* Wait a second. *narrows his eyes* All of those in Harry's Pack (those currently with him) "know" basically what he does, but the stampede of students that just arrived?

Omake?: "The Chamber of Secrets has been opened. Enemies of the heir beware! You're next Mudbloods!" *sighs* three guesses as to who uttered that manure, and two of them are free passes.
7/30/2021 c7 mab70
I see Harry has learned some impulse control, but YIKES!, Potions could be a huge issue! One wrong ingredient in the cauldron & BOOM!
114 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »