FanFiction.Net
for The Boy in the Cupboard

7/27/2021 c5 Linda
Ah poor Harry,your story is different.
7/24/2021 c5 23Rori Potter
Poor Harry. Update soon.
7/24/2021 c5 4PhlamesofthePhoenix
This is really well written- you've portrayed this rather well, and the style of writing makes it feel extra solemn and genuine. As much as I would love him to probress faster, he's moving at a natural-feeling rate and it's good to see progress. I did want to ask though- will he befriend Luna? I feel like she could be a wounderful presence to be around him, and her soothing, kind of gentle nature might help him feel more at ease? Idk, but great job on this fic!
7/24/2021 c5 6lilly-flower15
Great chapter update soon
7/24/2021 c5 Jedi SteelWolf
Poor Harry and Sirius getting left behind, but at least they have the 3 Weasleys to see and visit still. Harry seems to be getting a bit better, though I'm not sure one year will be enough to help him. Thanks for a great chapter!
7/24/2021 c5 Jostanos
Harry is learning, and he is getting better with his emotions. Both are a plus, but he still needs to have patience. *sighs* Sadly Patience is a virtue that we all often lack.
7/23/2021 c4 Jedi SteelWolf
Oh poor Sirius! I'm glad the Dursleys will get some justice in Azkaban and they can't influence Dudley anymore. I love the thought of all the Weasleys learning to sign, that is just so something they would do! Thanks for another great chapter!
7/21/2021 c4 Jostanos
*sighs* The Harry in this story reminds me of my sister in a way.. She, like Harry, liked to take stuff that wasn't hers and stash it in her room. She did this mainly with family and at home so no harm there I guess. :)

The differences between my sister and Harry though are that Harry was abused so severely that he became mentally challenged, and my sister has downs syndrome.

Hopefully Harry will get better at leaving other peoples stuff alone, but only time, tide, and the writer may tell. Ne? :)
7/20/2021 c3 Jedi SteelWolf
This story makes me both horribly sad that there are actual people like your version of the Dursleys that exist and also excited for each new update. I love that Sirius and Remus are raising the boys together and socializing them with the Weasleys. Neville is being so great with Harry, I could definitely see him being confident enough by the time he goes to Hogwarts to be in Hufflepuff. One question, did anything happen to the Dursleys? Did St. Mungo's call the muggle Child Protective Services and let them handle prosecution or did the Aurors handle it themselves? I can't imagine that nothing happened after Harry was removed from their care, especially now that the word is out about Harry's treatment. Anyway, thanks for another captivating story!
7/20/2021 c3 Jostanos
Thank you, YP for not only using my suggestion, but also for mentioning me. I appreciate it. :)

Omake: In a voice that only Harry could hear the Ghoul spoke to him via the spider that was now on his shoulder: "Thank you for thinking of me, child. The family below my room ignores my pleas for attention and company, and never even use my space as storage any more like they used to when their oldest two were young."

"Would you like some company then?" Harry replies, but to Ron and Neville it sounds like either the chittering of a spider or the groans and moans of a ghoul causing Ron to panic and rush out of his room to his mum, and for both Neville and Ginny to be curious.
7/20/2021 c3 MagicalCatgirl68
I'm hopping up and down that they find someone to be a aide to his developement and get him some support and hope he runs into hermonie as a accident.
even luna.
7/19/2021 c2 Jostanos
Why do I get the feeling that Sirius may step into Neville's life more than he already has?
I mean.. after hearing what Neville said what his Uncle Algie did to him to prove that he was either a squib or a wizard.. Sirius may seriously thinking of adopting Neville.. or at least fostering him so that he and Harry may be together or far longer than just the random visits.
7/19/2021 c2 23Rori Potter
Intriguing. Update soon.
7/18/2021 c2 Vadimmom
I think Sirius and Remus will make a balanced team to help with Harry’s recovery. Neville’s gentle personality makes him an excellent choice as a peer role model and friend. I like the way you’ve written these characters. Yes Neville being dropped out the window is very disturbing. What a way to grow up!
114 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »