FanFiction.Net
for Last Hope

1/7 c4 juan.juarez.adanaquejdja
you know it would be a good plot if the scp foundation tries to go for a2 you know from the information it has
1/7 c5 juan.juarez.adanaquejdja
but it's an interesting fic keep it up
1/7 c5 juan.juarez.adanaquejdja
could you tag this fanfic as a crossover and put the scp tag
11/13/2022 c5 nexus95
Nier X SCP is an amazing crossover. And honestly something that makes sense considering maso origin.
11/11/2022 c5 Gwynx
nice
11/6/2022 c4 Erika
Unexpected update notification, but welcome. For all excellent chapter.
11/6/2022 c4 2herohero21
This feels like needless conflict ngl and the scp is kinda dumb if they give troops only guns and knives to fight androids like bruh not even an emp or something?
5/31/2022 c3 American Blitzkrieg
Here’s hoping you get that new computer, my friend. After all, the concept here is great and the story so far is excellent!
9/18/2021 c3 Mangoose
As someone whose computer crashed due to a corrupted Windows boot drive, I feel your pain comrade.
7/28/2021 c1 MrCrOwZ403
another one added to the to read list, this is great author i have been ensnared by this fic. good work
7/27/2021 c2 The-Killer40513
I guess the GOC were the ones that dropped the nuke on Legion. The SCP Foundation would've just quarantine the entire country, and maybe declare a Broken Masquerade. From the lore everyone just ignored WCS which I the is stupid.
7/26/2021 c1 Enclave Medic Prinz
Great work mate I hope you continue this
7/19/2021 c1 Dur Nar
Interesting premise…. Hope this continues
7/20/2021 c1 Cipherical
I was really surprised when I saw that SCP Mythos category had so few stories/crossovers.
The SCP universe has so much crossover potential as it can be seamlessly integrated to another universe and explained as an anomaly or an experiment gone wrong.
I also find the idea of trained MTF Agents poking around as the protagonist really intriguing compared to the cliche clueless teenager MC.

anyways I should probably stop rambling.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
7/17/2021 c1 The-Killer40513
There are a few SCPs that can revive humanity though most might be destroyed/disrepair/lost/forgotten. The most obvious one is SCP-2000. Next is destroying SCP-4001 though this will just erase human history and humanity will have to start over. Finally bringing SCP-055 and SCP-579 into contact with each other which will reset the timeline back to a certain point before everything went to shit. There might others but this is all I know.