FanFiction.Net
for The Witch and the Shield

9/22/2023 c1 PasiveNox
This is nice anyway great chapter
5/7/2023 c1 AdanValdovinos3
I loved it oh how I wish we could get a Sean of what the noble’s punishment would been. Loved loved loved it. To think the Spire is as stupid as ever(。‿。
5/5/2023 c1 Shingami99
This was so good. I wish there was a part 2.
4/25/2023 c1 Not a Guest
I wish this has gotten another chapter or three. It would've been fun to watch Satoru make Glass experience true despair during their first meeting.
11/30/2022 c1 3binyhun
Nice one shot, this one even could be continued for a few chapters
11/12/2022 c1 Mr.Big
The pope and the king spoke of the devil, and now she has appeared.

I like the other reviewers’ ideas.
Of Renner turning the other countries against Melromarc and devastating all of the queen’s plans for peace.
Satoru taking the replica weapon.
Or letting the Spirit Tortious do its job of saving the world so they can go home.
If they do some more research on the waves from Belacous or someone else they can learn everything that old trash and the church don’t want them to know. Like the waves happening in other countries with hourglasses.

If Satoru is willing to reveal his Flying and Gate and Greater Teleportation spells than they can easily travel to each of the other countries and hourglasses and make a list of them on a map and note down when each wave is going to occur. Satoru can set the watch he got from Bukubukuchagama.

Satoru can then use Gate to go to any place they have visited before. Then they can simply go to whichever hourglass timer is going to run out first and register with it just before the wave happens.
And after every wave they end they can check the wave timer again, take note of the new time and then move on to whichever country is next on the list.

Imagine how powerful Renner will become after absorbing all those wave bosses. They will also be known as heroes in all the other countries while the three stooges just fall deeper into everyone’s disfavour because they are so weak and only cause trouble for everyone.

Satoru has to at least use Create Fortress to provide them a suitable and save living quarters. He’s going to have to reveal his full power here in order to protect the girls properly.

Let them raid all the nobles’ mansions and churches for gold. Let them raid the armouries of the army. Let them destroy the border walls and forts and leave Melromarc completely defenceless against invasion from other lands.
If they raid all the slaves and send them to Siltvelt, it would cause more problems for Melromarc. Many in Siltvelt would be angered by the conditions and horrible treatment of these slaves. And it would only prompt them further to war.
If they move on Rabier fast enough then they may even be in time to save Rifana.

We all love Renner for the simple reason that she is an evil little genius devil. Let’s see her unleashed. Let’s see what she can do when she has actual power at her own finger tips. Especially against those who have struck at what she loves most.
11/7/2022 c1 KHARAKI TAKAN
Awesome read.

Shame it is only a one-shot though.
11/1/2022 c1 SLappYNano
damn, i kinda wish this spin off had more chapters
10/8/2022 c1 Kivuntappaja
Renner didn't even figure out how to empower her shield yet!
10/8/2022 c1 Kivuntappaja
Other people in the comments have good points. Only thing I failed to see is speculation on Glass situation. Shame with how quickly they go "screw the kingdom" since there is little chance they will be around for the second wave and revelations that entails. Guess 3 morons get massacred by then, which would be problem far in the future from what little I understand the whole deal with the summoning tradition.

Pity for the Queen. she worked so hard to put out the flames in canon. Now Renner forces her the sadistic choice between her country or keeping her family. It would be simple for the shield Princess to rile up all the countries into war with Melromark. There is also Satorus status as genuine raid boss whenever the heck he figures he trust the children enough to reveal his undying nature. Granted it isn't impossible for attack to knock the mask off his face.

Maybe some of 3 summoned teenagers also survive thanks to that disillusioning trial and abandon the disaster area before it kills them. Even Motoashu could potentially make it out since Renner and Lakyus are girls. It is 2 on 1 between angels in his mind. Oh. On unrelated note, It will be great day for Satoru when church gets too big of a head and comes for them personally. Not only would he find imitation weapon capable of stitching between all 4 "Legendary weapons" incredibly fashinating. With his canonically absurd mana levels he could definitely power the thing entirely himself. Just. Imagine him with that thing.

Endgame of saving the world if Renner ends up the last hero could be accomplished by helping Spirit Turtle with its mission. Only Lakyus really would object.
9/29/2022 c1 TheEnforcer117
This is great, wish it was gonna be updated
9/6/2022 c1 MoonStarcomet
I like this oneshot
7/28/2022 c1 Arsinis
Ah, I wouldn't mind one more chapter. Of course, Ainz is too overpowered for this world, so there is not much challenge, but politics, fluff, world exploring and curb stomping of all baddies is fun too I guess.
7/7/2022 c1 Guest
MOAR
6/23/2022 c1 Guest
I would love it if on the next anniversary of Witch and Sorcerer we get another chapter to celebrate. It would be so much fun to see these two mess up that country full of idiots
116 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »