for The Rise of the Last Potter

7/26/2021 c13 Cosmin D
pair Susan with Harry and give him the peverell lordship. Also give Harry and Hermione a friends with benefits relationship. It will make her Bellatrix like
7/26/2021 c13 Grandmaster
I would say for susan have her be with harry but she retains her name.
Neville and Luna pairing
Nice chapter. Awaiting to read more
7/26/2021 c13 Bodes
Pair Harry with Susan and give Harry the peverell lordship
7/26/2021 c13 mai hu sonu
I would say for susan have her be with harry but she retains her name i.e. bones. She could be the lady bones and be with harry. I would prefer Hermione to be with Neville. As for Luna she can either be a sister figure or a love interest. Personally she fits little sister persona more.
7/26/2021 c1 mai hu sonu
7/26/2021 c1 MyrddinEmrys2001
pair Susan with Harry as lady bones and make Harry lord bones
7/26/2021 c13 Me Myself and I
I think that the Wizarding world must have laws preventing houses to merge if two heirs get married together, otherwise there would be far fewer noble families due how small and incestuous is pureblood society. As such if Harry marries Daphne she would either be Lady Greengrass and the children born from the marriage will be Greengrass heirs, or she becomes Lady Potter and the heirship of House Greengrass passes to Astoria, same thing with Fleur and Gabrielle for House Black and Delacour.

My opinion, let Harry find a way to deal with the Greengrass' blood malediction (to save Astoria and spare future generation from the same fate), have Harry consolidate the alliance between the houses Potter, Greengrass, Delacour and Bones with a (very happy) politcal marriage:
Harry Potter (Lord Potter, Black Bones, Greengrass and Delacour)
Susan Bones (Lady Bones)
Daphne Greengrass (Lady Greengrass)
Astoria Greengrass (Lady Potter)
Fleur Dealcour (Lady Delacour)
Gabrielle Delacour (Lady Black)

Harry's children will have their surname assigned based on the mother's title (which determines which house they are heirs to).

For Neville, in canon he marries Hannah Abbot, I don't see reason to change that. Also as far as politics go House Longbottom will be a loyal ally of House Potter (and vice versa) just no political marriage (for obvious reasons).

The question is, what will happen to Ginny? And why isn't Hermione part of the harem?... [Hermione G., Ginny W.], maybe?
7/26/2021 c13 1Galagon17
Personally I like the story, as for couples I do not dislike the idea of Harry / Susan, the Harry / Fleur is my favorite ship, so I'm happy there and Harry / Daphne is my second favorite, the couple of Neville could be Hermione or Luna I like them more, but anyway, it's your decision as a writer
7/26/2021 c13 Guest
Susan bones lady peverall
7/26/2021 c13 Glf
Bring susan in the paring with harry
7/26/2021 c13 Hplover
Excellent chapter and story. Loving it till now.
Make Susan Lady bones whom Harry will give a heir.
Neville and Hermione are a good pairing.
7/26/2021 c13 YP
Really like how this story is going. I am enjoying it so far. Keep writing. Hey, and put some omakes if possible. I want to read another!
You should put Susan as a consort so she is shown loving Harry and continuing the Bones line. I liked Susan Harry pairing.
Neville and Luna forever!
7/26/2021 c13 Dr1zzy
Great ch
7/26/2021 c13 Harshit 0805
I think Susan should be paired with Harry by giving him an extra lordship
7/26/2021 c13 anarion87