FanFiction.Net
for The Rise of the Last Potter

12/22/2023 c10 Soul Sendant
Teenage wish fulfillment nonsense. Nothing mature or intelligent, like 99 percent of the shit on this site for dumb kids. Seriously, where does one find the fanfiction site for mature adults who dont want to read rapist fantasies and whore glorification. The plethora of garbage on this site is disgusting and disappointing and lacks basic intelligence, common sense, and any worthwhile morals.
12/22/2023 c10 Soul Sendant
Another fucking pile of ignorant bullshit.
12/21/2023 c1 4Emylle Dias King
isnt better a PayPal or something?
12/21/2023 c76 FlawedBauthor
LOL A whole update just to beg for money. What a joke.
12/21/2023 c76 fastin
Argh! I don't mind paying for new chapters to read them quicker. But I absolutely hate PATREON! It's such an inconvenient website! Reading there is pure torture!
12/21/2023 c76 SpecialAgentEnglish
While I think a lot depends on the original author/copyright holder/publishers be aware that it can open you up to legal trouble. As while you could come up with a story about a young orphan wizard going to a school to learn magic called Bob technically all the characters of an existing story are copyrighted while a lot don't tend to go after fanfiction for what is seem as for profit may be different. Hence the whole name changes done to the 50 Shades books that started as fanfiction.
12/21/2023 c76 Ariadne Venegas
Good for you. I have no money but I hope you get patrons!
So I will wait more time than before here, but wishing you the best of luck with this new project!
12/21/2023 c76 spartacus 74
Glad this was not a hiatus notice, sorry I can not support you, but I wish you the best of luck.
12/21/2023 c1 Jojo2424
12/18/2023 c75 fraewyn
Love it!
12/17/2023 c75 Uchicha ASHU
Amazing chapter!
I have been waiting for some fight sequences as its been some time since Harry was involved in a direct duel and this one didnt disappoint.
Its very good to read the way you have created distinct personalities for both Voldemort and Grindelwald that even though they both are Dark Lords, they still have different ways to approach the conflict. Voldemort through fear and guerilla tactics and Grindelwald through charisma and sheer magical ability.
Grindelwald here showed Harry that even though he is strong for his age, there are still levels between them due to his extensive experience and knowledge.
Wr didnt get to see Flamels longer but it seems Nicholas death will be the turning point of the war.
Looking forward to read the aftermath of this blatant attack.
Thanks for the chapter!
12/15/2023 c75 Harrypotterpercyjacksonfan90
Very interesting chapter please post again soon thanks!
12/15/2023 c75 Pato HM
This is the fucking best story ever, really.
Omg the fights are awesome!
3,881 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »