FanFiction.Net
for The Rise of the Last Potter

12/21/2023 c76 SpecialAgentEnglish
While I think a lot depends on the original author/copyright holder/publishers be aware that it can open you up to legal trouble. As while you could come up with a story about a young orphan wizard going to a school to learn magic called Bob technically all the characters of an existing story are copyrighted while a lot don't tend to go after fanfiction for what is seem as for profit may be different. Hence the whole name changes done to the 50 Shades books that started as fanfiction.
12/21/2023 c76 Ariadne Venegas
Good for you. I have no money but I hope you get patrons!
So I will wait more time than before here, but wishing you the best of luck with this new project!
12/21/2023 c76 spartacus 74
Glad this was not a hiatus notice, sorry I can not support you, but I wish you the best of luck.
12/21/2023 c1 Jojo2424
12/18/2023 c75 fraewyn
Love it!
12/17/2023 c75 Uchicha ASHU
Amazing chapter!
I have been waiting for some fight sequences as its been some time since Harry was involved in a direct duel and this one didnt disappoint.
Its very good to read the way you have created distinct personalities for both Voldemort and Grindelwald that even though they both are Dark Lords, they still have different ways to approach the conflict. Voldemort through fear and guerilla tactics and Grindelwald through charisma and sheer magical ability.
Grindelwald here showed Harry that even though he is strong for his age, there are still levels between them due to his extensive experience and knowledge.
Wr didnt get to see Flamels longer but it seems Nicholas death will be the turning point of the war.
Looking forward to read the aftermath of this blatant attack.
Thanks for the chapter!
12/15/2023 c75 Harrypotterpercyjacksonfan90
Very interesting chapter please post again soon thanks!
12/15/2023 c75 Pato HM
This is the fucking best story ever, really.
Omg the fights are awesome!
12/12/2023 c75 Guest
Nice chapter.. Harry is disappointing but that’s nothing new.. kid of luck stuck between Titans of Magic (who had experience knowledge hardwork ) ..

What was all that smirking in middle of battle? Took down some pawns while remaining hidden, really!

Grindleward single handed almost defeated four of them, took what he wanted & remived one player out of board..
12/14/2023 c4 2A10riddick
Great chapter!

Loved the ending!
12/14/2023 c75 skotos07
Great chapter.
12/14/2023 c75 Beth1112
I really enjoyed your story
12/13/2023 c75 3Charlee56
This story is snowballing at an absolutely incredible rate! But how is it that the NATO Nations havent been made aware of this yet?
And how could a full-scale civil war be prosecuted within the UK's own borders and the Monarch not be made aware of it?
These are total improbabilities to my thinking. And I'd like to see where the author goes with this in the coming chapters.
3,891 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »