FanFiction.Net
for More pheromones (Pheromones trilogy part 2)

8/1/2021 c5 BridieM
Thoroughly enjoyable. I do hope the plans come to fruition. Thank you for writing
8/1/2021 c5 traceybuie
Hopefully Aro and all of the guard will start regretting pulling 2 sets of mates to Voltera against their will. LOL Some of the guard is already regretting this decision it seems. But I wonder who will get sick of them first. Hmmm... mwahaha...
7/30/2021 c4 BridieM
Excellent chapter. Thank you for writing
7/30/2021 c3 BridieM
Forgot to mention how much I liked your transition to Esme for chapter 2. Inspired. Interesting game plan from Bella. Enjoyable chapter. Thank you
7/30/2021 c2 BridieM
Totally brilliant chapter. Thank you for writing
7/30/2021 c4 traceybuie
This was a really sad chapter. Even written off asshole parents can still hurt their children. Bella is probably always going to wonder if her dad was secretly a prick his whole life.
I did like how Bella basically puffed up at Jasper for dictating 'or trying to' her sex life with Edward.
She probably would have kicked his ass. LOL
The gloomy mood will hopefully go away next chapter, right ? ;)
7/29/2021 c4 fresh-BLOOD-was-drawn-2night
Really can’t wait for next chapter
7/27/2021 c3 fresh-BLOOD-was-drawn-2night
Loving this story so much. I’m so angry about Charlie faking his death. I hope he realises that he was in the wrong.
7/26/2021 c3 Guest
Looking forward to everything they can get up to. Hope it works. Charlie is a piece of work.
7/25/2021 c3 traceybuie
I sincerely hope that all of them can relax, be comfortable and have fun with the moron Volturi. Thanks for writing and sharing.
7/20/2021 c2 traceybuie
I loved Esme's way of threatening the skanky nurses. Carlisle and Esme are sweet together. Her reactions to the principals comments about the other's made me laugh. ;)
I really don't like the threat of Volturi angst. It changes the mood of the story for me. The Cullens should just ignore the threat to Charlie, Sue and the others. mwahaha... shrugs... It's not like they would help Bella's family in any way, esp Charlie or Sue. ugh... I am curious about why Charlie faked his death, but he was a judgey asshole any way, so...
I think Bella and Edward deserve many more years in isolation having sexy times just with occasional visits to and from the others. ;)
7/18/2021 c1 3NoWayWithWords
Loved this! Having them all end up in the office on their first day was priceless. I can’t wait to read Esme’s take on these events.
7/17/2021 c1 CountryGirl27
Amazing start to the story! Can't wait to see where this adventure takes them. I couldn't stop laughing half way through the chapter! I hope Esme isn't truly mad at all of them but just acting that way. Love that Bella is using Em's last name because she could honestly pass as his biological sister. Although I would have thought Ali would still be a Cullen not Brandon. Anyways I loved the first chapter and can't wait to see what is in store for the Cullen family in this adventure. Would love to read more of you twilight work if you write some.
7/17/2021 c1 traceybuie
That poor principal... snorts... But if Bella doesn't feel like going to school, she shouldn't. :) Thanks for writing and sharing.
7/17/2021 c1 energizer bunny 12
oooo... this should be good. Any chance we will get some of it form Esme's view? Will she be secretly amused or just want to hauls them out and suggest trying school again in another 10 years...lol
166 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »