FanFiction.Net
for Legendarily Popular

8/2/2021 c1 Zander22122
I love the idea of Hoopa pulling a Narnia on Ash.
8/2/2021 c1 gwb620
Lol I love this idea!
8/2/2021 c1 11stars90
Lol. Is this really more than his usual luck with legendaries though?
8/2/2021 c1 Eeveon
I love fics that have Ash just casually interacting with legendary Pokémon, they're always so much fun to read. Really hoping there's more to come from this!
8/2/2021 c1 2Forbidden Curiosity
A great concept and execution, will you continue or is this a one-shoot?
8/2/2021 c1 Algor
Sounds like an interesting and kinda heartwarming tale, like most of your stories. Hope it gets continued )
Thank you for writing it.
8/2/2021 c1 rihagoesrawr
This is really cute. It doesn't need more but I kinda want a whole anthology of this
8/2/2021 c1 39Love Psycho
I LOOOVE THIS omg you have such DELIGHTFUL ideas! Though considering things with ffnet, I'm wondering if you are gonna put up an AO3 account and start transferring things over. There are options to keep things hidden while you gather all the chapters actually!

But gosh Ash's luck with Legendaries up to BEYOND 11 is perfect. Also him not getting it since KID and I am just delighted thinking of all the things to come after.

-hands over platter- Magic cupcakes for you!
8/2/2021 c1 Biowind
Honestly, this reminds me on how your humorous side has changed over the years, I mean I remember starting to read your Ashes of the Past story when I was starting college, and now to read a new Pokémon story from you, it’s enjoyable haha.
8/2/2021 c1 Guest
Lol Zapdos eating dango from the window and Delia thought it was a pidgey
8/2/2021 c1 LuftRaptor
Oh this is wonderful!
8/2/2021 c1 2Oakranger
Plot bunnies, plot bunnies are now everywhere!

Does this happen everytime you finish one of your bigger works?

Like this idea as well!
8/2/2021 c1 Shadowed Flight
I absolutely *love* this concept, and I can't wait until it's continued. Good work!
8/2/2021 c1 7Morinoka159
omg this is glorious! I can't wait for more. I love all your stories. You somehow always make them draw me in.
8/2/2021 c1 TyRiVzZ
Thanks for the chap it seems like the story has great potential can’t wait for more
6,081 « Prev Page 1 .. 394 401 402 403 404 405 .. Last Next »