FanFiction.Net
for Symbol & Sacrament

3/26 c1 Desired666
This is so very nice ! Thank you I've really loved it !
9/26/2021 c1 33Lauryn Vi
What a fantastic little piece. Loved this little glimpse of these two, and the phenomenal way you took the traditional concept of marriage and made it theirs - from the symbolism of the ring, to the outrageous wedding, to the almost breathtaking reveal of the tattoo over his heart. Love the intuitive way Kaz and Inej understand each other - they are not so much ‘tied’ to each other as they ate each other’s anchors. Wonderful work, thank you!
9/9/2021 c1 6Ka-tay's mind
amazingly written and honestly so brilliant?! I was hooked from the opening, from the theatrical glamor to the dregs howling to the ending because honestly it’s so in character for Kaz to go above and beyond for a matter like this.

this story is gonna stay with me for life. thank you!
8/9/2021 c1 Dejede
I just finished all the books in the Grishaverse. You are very talented. The characters are so true in this story I could imagine this for their future. Elegantly done!
8/7/2021 c1 3GinnyWeasley09
Ok, this is the cutest thing ever. The whole thing is just so accurate to how Kaz would act, from the dramatic wedding to the tattoo, it’s perfect! Seriously, Leigh bardugo better write a third book and just throw this in for a chapter cause it is amazing!