for The New Mutant

6/22/2006 c2 rogueraven1
i hope them two will be ok =^_^=
8/10/2003 c2 2Dark-Igniter
Hey chic, hurry up and put up chapter three. pleaze?
7/27/2003 c2 10DrapedInBlack
Hey i like it soo far. i want more pietro...cough... Rietro. sorry. very good, please hurry and update. byes.
7/2/2003 c2 Aster Anucarr
Somethings I need to...uh...address.

1. Yeah I'm a guy. That was kind of confusing when you were talking about answering her questions and referring to me, but don't worry about it.

2. I bet a lot of people are gonna flame you about just washing off toxic goo in a sponge bath...but I won't. It's your story and it doesn't really matter if she had to have a biohazard scrubdown or anything. It's cool.

3. Ah, thank you for the nice visuals on Reggie. :P

4. Hoping more comes soon so we can all find out about her powers.

5. Can't wait until she has to get introduced to all the other pricks at the Institute...and I'm referring mainly to Kitty, Jean, and Scott here. No offense...but I hate them. With a passion. A violent, burning, bloody passion.

6. There is no number 6!

7. Books...she should probably get some Anne Rice or H.P. Lovecraft or Steven King, something like those. Although I, personally, would like some more Tom Clancy.

8. Oh, she should get some CDs too. Let me see...Evanescence 'Fallen', Linkin Park 'Meteora', Godsmack 'Faceless', Queens of the Stone Age 'Songs for the Deaf', The Matrix: Reloaded soundtrack, etc. Uh...sorry about that, just rambling again.

Ok that's it. Nice story and all, thanks for actually listening to me. Ah, I feel so loved. Hooray! Keep it up, because Reggie is really hot. Not as hott as Rogue (she gets two T's), but still hot. Yeah...ok, whatever. Thanks, keep it coming!
6/25/2003 c1 2Dark-Igniter
Hey chickie update it soon pleaze!

and hey send my a pic of what reggie looks like okay!
6/24/2003 c1 7buffyangelus1
PLZ update soon! i love the fic so far, can't wait to read the next chappy, if you write a next chappy that is.

XOXO,

Christa
6/21/2003 c1 Aster Anucarr
Why did Pietro ditch her and leave her in the toxic goop? Was he missing the Dukes of Hazzard or something?

And if Reggie's a goth...do some description about her appearance! I'd like a visual picture to go with her.

She should have put the gun in the small of her back or the inside of her thigh. Any dumbass would miss those parts, especially on a girl.

Anyways...at least Rogue is hanging with someone now who isn't Kitty...she needs a friend, no?

And it sounds like this Jack guy has a double Y-chromosome disorder or something...he tries to kill her because she tells him not to tell her what to do? That's a temper, I tell you what...

Think that's it. Nice fic, though, I'd like to see it continued.

Auf Wiedersehen