FanFiction.Net
for Don't Deny Me

7/25/2023 c77 2coldicyblueeyes
Eraser has got to be furious! I do hope you continue! I've loved every second of this story!
6/26/2023 c77 4LilFoxDemon666
Omg, it's just fantastic. Really, this is one of my favorite stories. Katsuki's whole attitude change is just marvelous! He's so flipping adorable and sweet! God I love him so much! lol you're making my obsession worse.

I do apologize for not being around for so long. The last year has been absolutely insane. I got a new job, then got pregnant and ended up having to leave due to health issues and complications with my pregnancy, but baby is perfectly healthy. We welcomed our baby girl April 15th. We lost my father in law to his cancer he had been fighting for the last 3 years and just a whole bunch of family drama ensued after his passing. I've just been unable to get my brain to focus for me to read and I've missed it so much.

I'm so excited to continue this story, I can't wait to see where it goes!
4/20/2023 c77 1kibaschick
Just now getting to read this, but another great chapter! And a happy birthday to our favorite hot headed blonde
3/17/2023 c76 kibaschick
OMG, I got behind on chapters again, so sorry! As always they're all enjoyable to read and can't wait for more :)
2/23/2023 c73 kibaschick
Another great chapter! Sorry I didn't review the last one, life has been so busy that there were two chapters out before I had a chance to read. Gotta say I love Mitsuki! She's probably my favorite mom in the whole show, even though I love Midoriya's mom too. Anyway can't wait for the next chapter :)
2/19/2023 c73 6encre d'esprit
What a great chapter! The grandfather is obviously a big stick in the mud, but I loved how you developed that relationship. And I adored how he just plopped the old cat into her arms lol.
I can’t wait to see what happens next
2/12/2023 c72 encre d'esprit
Such a cute chapter! Bakugo is trying so hard. I was so excited to see that you posted a new one and can’t wait for the next chapter!
2/9/2023 c71 1kibaschick
Another great chapter! I so wish someone would go get me coffee like that lol, it's so sweet that our hothead is trying so hard. And OMG yes to a sexy vampire Aizawa, my cosplay is actually Miss Joke so definitely an Aizawa fan. Anyway can't wait for the next chapter :)
2/5/2023 c71 5TheLoudShadow
Oh-My-Goodness! Please, do that Aziawa X OC fics, especially well-written ones, are so rare. An supernatural AUwould be awesome!
2/4/2023 c71 octoberbaby91
I would love a MHA Vampire AU story! Especially if you write it. I love your writing style!
1/30/2023 c70 1kibaschick
Sorry I haven't left a review in a while, I'm just now catching up on the last 3 chapters! Still absolutely love this story, and really enjoyed them fighting in the last chapter. Keep up the great work! Can't wait to read more :)
1/21/2023 c69 GodlessMonster
Sometimes I feel like Bakugo. Angry hurt confused and spiteful for no reason. I hope you as a person can understand that they are not real people but you made him real for me. Now I finally have someone to relate to. Thank you. Btw will you marry me? You will never know if thats a serious question. unless you say yes lol
12/14/2022 c66 kibaschick
This chapter got a bit spicy and you wrote it great! Enjoyed all of it :) Don't worry at all about being late with your chapters, sometimes life just gets busy. I look forward to each and every chapter, no matter how long it takes. Keep up the hard work!
11/22/2022 c65 kibaschick
OMG! Great chapter! I didn't get a notification about this chapter so reading it a little late. Can't wait to read more :)
11/3/2022 c64 2coldicyblueeyes
As always I loved it. I didn't get the email that you posted so I was late to your lateness I suppose lol
119 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »