for Hortator

11/23 c1 1Everpeach
You should continue this, it's an interesting concept and I'd love to see more.
10/27 c1 lars.aarton
the idea is so good! wish the author continued it
9/16 c1 nantono
Nice introduction THE TRUE DARK ELF IS HEREEEEE BITCHESSSSSSSS
8/28 c1 Gaolang Fanboy
You have no idea how much I love this. Dunmer have always been my most favourite race in TES and this is a first since the protag is actually not human but an elf. I do hope you make him act like he actually was raised in Morrowind and it's culture and not be some filthy outlander N'wah.

It's gonna be Resdayn 2.0 in that the Nerevarine would unite the Dark Elves like how Indoril Nerevar united the Chimer and then giving the Nords (Vult and the Kuroinu) the biggest and most humiliating asskicking in history and bringing the Dark Elves back to glory.

insta-fav and followed
8/20 c1 human dragon
An amazing chapter my friend great job :)
8/18 c1 Billthesomething
this is really fucking good
8/16 c1 12UltraZeta120
YES! Finally a good Morrowind crossover!
8/14 c1 6quentin3655
*Sees an great TES Crossover that is lorefriendly

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAH BABY THATS WHAT WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THATS WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
8/14 c1 5John Prodman
Real good work so far, has so much potential. Keep it up, N'wah.
8/13 c1 Madma
Ok this is a gem Its well written and it kept my attention, I can't wait for the next chapter.
8/12 c1 jaalco
kirkbride would be proud, my n'wah
8/11 c1 Guest
Well we're off to a great start already. First chapter, and the protagonist is a weak pussy that almost got killed like that other shitty story.
8/9 c1 4Chaosservant
~Dagothwave Intensifies~

Intriguing, I look forward to where you go with this. The Neravarine is a pretty awesome character, so I am excited to see where you take this.
8/9 c1 TheScottishlad
Mmm, I love this story a lot already. I hope you keep at it, cause this has a lot of potential to be REALLY good. Can't wait for the next chapter.
8/8 c1 5djpj7652
Delicious. Finally. A good fucking Elder Scrolls fics.
18 Page 1 2 Next »