for If I Get Burned

I like the fic.
9/15 c10 Guest
Great chapter
9/6 c9 Guest
I like how Bella stood her ground. It’s not because this isn’t the choice Rosalie would have made, that it’s a wrong choice. People are different, are have different needs and dreams.
9/6 c9 2decadenceofmysoul
Awesome update!
9/1 c8 Guest
I'm so glad I found your story! I've been looking for a story like this forever! I really enjoy fics that explore the repercussions of New Moon and I love a lot of them but I did always feel they went to an extreme of either a very dark or angry and unforgiving Bella, which I don't think is the most realistic. Your Bella and your Cullens seem very in-character yet also more developed than Meyer's. I hated how them leaving was just skimmed over from New Moon to Eclipse when that was such a great chance to look develop their relationships so thank you for doing that here instead!
8/31 c8 1teaandsolitude
I really like this so far it seems everyone is trying to be better than in Canon.
8/30 c8 2decadenceofmysoul
Awesome update!
8/29 c8 Guest
I like the alterations you did with Alice’s background.
8/29 c8 1DimitriAndRoza
Love it!
8/23 c7 maraudeursHP
top :p
8/21 c7 GentleFisherman
Hi! I just found your story and I’m really enjoying how you’re taking the time to develop and deal with the repercussions of the events of New Moon. I can see why people are saying Bella and Edward’s relationship is toxic but I think it’s more of a teenage boy being dumb and not understanding how relationships work. I can’t wait to read more! I’m enjoying your writing style and the pacing of the story so far. Thanks!
8/19 c7 Guest
Great chapter
8/19 c7 2decadenceofmysoul
Awesome story so far!
8/18 c6 1DimitriAndRoza
I NEED MORE I LOVE THIS
8/18 c5 DimitriAndRoza
I absolutely love this story! Can't wait to read more! :)
25 Page 1 2 Next »