FanFiction.Net
for A Summertime of Discontent1

9/7/2021 c6 TORONTOSUN
In this version, I like your ending better than season 8.
9/3/2021 c6 tallcajun
Liked this story and especially the ending. Thx for sharing.
9/3/2021 c6 3RCKBNFSK
This story was very well written. I couldn't agree more that the 90 seconds at the end of the series was not closure after 8 years. There were many sad moments but you did give us a Caskett ending!
9/3/2021 c6 Jbug47
Sad but great ending! Everyone has to die sometime. I like your conclusion very much! I enjoyed your story! Please keep writing Caskett tales!
9/2/2021 c6 cabreradepartamento
Good ending but I don't think that Rick would have left the attempt against his muse without charging, and children would surely send his father and the actress's coat, surely the detective would visit her for a not very civilized talk unless you could borrow a version Alexis known as fire and string who surely knew how to deal with the actress.
8/25/2021 c5 KB4RC
Castle returns after 2 years and now it is 9 years. Time flies in your world. For just being born, Lilly speaks great english.
8/12/2021 c5 Guest
- You again said that Disneyland was in Florida (even though your A/N was written prior to publishing this chapter)
- You misspelled Beckett's first name - it's Katherine (not Kathrin)
- You misspelled SAC Shaw's first name - it's Jordan (you have multiple versions of this)
- You changed the name of the SAC from Bob Newman to Bob Hamond and back again
- The publishing company is Black Pawn, not Pound
- You had the secretary say "Yes sir" to Agent Shaw (possible as in the way Gates likes to be addressed, but unlikely)
- You have a number of other typos - misspellings, missing words, etc.

While your ideas are good, these mistakes are very distracting. Please find a proof/beta reader.
8/12/2021 c5 tallcajun
A very informative episode with background history about Kate and her family. Thank you. Hope there is info coming soon on what was behind Castle's actions that fateful moment fifteen years ago when he destroyed Det. Kate Beckett. This is a fascinating story. Thx for sharing with us.
8/14/2021 c5 gu61
I feel you really need a someone to proof read this for you...a beta. Jordan is a woman. Disneyworld is in Florida...not Disneyland...
8/13/2021 c5 RCKBNFSK
I like that you put Jordan in your story, I wished she would have had a recurring role on the show. Hopefully Lanie, Kevin and Javi are part of the story. Looking forward to the next chapter.
8/13/2021 c5 TORONTOSUN
I like the back story in this chapter.
8/13/2021 c1 RCKBNFSK
I've read quite a few stories and I don't remember any starting like this. You've got my attention! I thought Lanie would be the last person to help Castle, even Alexis Is angry with him.
8/13/2021 c5 cabreradepartamento
Well a beginner ended his career and earned the enmity of people that it is better not to bother now South American lawyers and not let an honest lawyer rebuke x case can only be settling accounts but for the jewel they dispatched it is not a loss now alone there is a lack of police officers who are going to be lucky if they just end up on the parking meter control night shift and you could borrow a certain alternative Alexis called Fuego y Hielo is an expert in dealing with problem mothers.
8/12/2021 c5 Jbug47
This is really getting interesting! Can’t wait for more!
8/12/2021 c4 Hamlet 77
How extraordinary, I fear the author watches too many soap operas.

Drugged up husband verbally eviscerates his wife live on tv, disappears for two years. Wife moves on marries a lawyer has family. Husband killed in plane crash, wife suspected of sabotage. Ex husband hides ex wife, who supposedly never wanted to see her ex ever again.

FBI on the case.