FanFiction.Net
for Deal with the Devil

11/2 c22 SuperAce4
Loved this chapter. I can’t wait for the next one
11/2 c22 caablacklight
this is by far the most brutal cliffhanger ever done
11/2 c22 TehStorm
Awesome chapter! Can't wait to see everyone's reaction and interactions on the next chapter!
11/2 c22 Belthazor2
Wow thanks!
11/2 c22 Sayevs
Wait a minute hole up... if damien and lucifer merge than doesnt it makes damien rezevim father... hmmm *im your father* meme playing
11/2 c22 mhihabak
Bruh the transition between the se* scene and the discussions the day after is nonexistent I had to do a double take just to make sure he wasn't having se* while talking to the others about business and whatnot lol, and author can you please but sheet at the end of the chapter explaining who is each character especially the OC's it's getting really confusing to know who is who and maybe attach a picture of them or something if possible, just a little summary on who they are that you copy paste each chapter so we don't get lost because every time a new chapter comes out and an OC is mentioned I spend more time going back to previous chapters to find out who the OC is than I spend reading the chapter, and thank you for the update can't wait for more
11/2 c22 Martin-di-Arcov
damn nice chapter
I love how Damien basically just came in, put his dick on the table and said "sup bitches"
fucking awesome
100% Big Dick Energy
can't wait for more
11/2 c22 avid11read11er
Great chapter!
11/2 c22 h.hadi.j
Why cant clif hangers just not be a thing!
11/2 c22 Son-Of-Scorn
I can’t believe I’ve got left on a cliffhanger again! Do you have a Patreon or something cause I need the rest
11/2 c1 1abbade01
You, Mr. Crossedge sir, are evil and vile. Truly, you are The Devil.

Jokes and cliffhanger aside, that was a banger of a chapter, though you left me curious about something: considering that as Law learned in the Onigashima Raid and has shown himself in these last chapters, you can shrug off effects of Devil fruits with a strong enough haki, could Damien do something similar here with some effects, like Rizevim, sacred gear canceller? i mean, if i recall correctly, he even has Denial of the Divine, which is basically from where that ability came from in the first place.
11/2 c22 3savitarsurffer
what an amazing chapter
Now Damien is in sight, what will be the result? What exactly will happen to the devil faction? I'm sure they won't like a Lucifer on the loose to do what he wants
11/2 c22 1abbade01
You, Mr. Crossedge sir, are evil and vile. Truly, you are The Devil. Jokes and cliffhanger aside, that was a banger of a chapter, though you left me curious about something: considering that as Law learned in the Onigashima Raid and did in these last chapters you can shrug off effects of Devil fruits with a strong enough haki, could Damien do something similar here with some effects, like Rizevim, sacred gear canceller? i mean, if i recall correctly, he even has Denial of the Divine, which is basically from where that ability came from in the first place.
11/2 c22 abbade01
You, Mr. Crossedge sir, are evil and vile. Truly, you are The Devil.

Jokes and cliffhanger aside, that was a banger of a chapter, though you left me curious about something: considering that as Law learned in the Onigashima Raid and shown himself in these last chapters, you can shrug off effects of Devil fruits with a strong enough haki, could Damien do something similar here with some effects, like Rizevim, sacred gear canceller? i mean, if i recall correctly, he even has Denial of the Divine, which is basically from where that ability came from in the first place.
11/2 c22 6Xedornox
Yo, conqueror's haki with unlimited will power fueling it and him releasing it unrestrained? They be lucky he is only focusing it on certian people otherwise they'd all be flattened.

Great chapter.