FanFiction.Net
for Deal with the Devil

3/31 c34 NecrorexSparda Juubi-No-Kishin
Well, time to give sonny a thorough beating, with sonny's own ripped off arms
3/31 c34 1lannon27
I loved this chapter but that Cliffhanger is criminal
3/31 c33 T-B-R
I didnt even realize the devils were there at the meeting?
3/31 c34 CRIMSON021
Thanks for the update! But FUCKKKKK this Cliffhanger huhuhuh I need more!
3/31 c34 mehran1374
holy moly monopoly , give us more
3/31 c34 Travis99
Enjoyed it, short though
3/31 c34 38Solaire38
Thank you for the great chapter, stay safe out there and keep up the good work!
3/31 c34 TehStorm
Awesome chapter! looking forward to see more!
3/31 c34 Dayside
Maan you're such a bitch for that cliff
3/31 c34 jharrell819
HOLY SHIT. The Devil has returned home to punish his son and Fallen brother. Great chapter can't wait to see what happens next. Hopefully we don't have to wait to long I'm quite literally at the edge of my seat.
3/31 c34 humandisaster10
Woooo
3/22 c12 15ahsoei
Can I have picture references for the OCs so I can have better image of their appearances?
3/7 c1 Angry-Sama
Too much freaking Nerfing I preferred your other story. What's the point of even giving him power if your just going to brutally strip him of it as soon as you give it to them?
3/6 c24 6Primus2021
My instant thought at the last line, lol... ... ..

"Hello there luv, name's Lucifer, Lucifer Morningstar, God given, and I welcome you to my night club and bar, LUX."

Which made me think about Michael or Gabriel or someone saying "Maybe our mysterious and unknown Archangel brother is the 3rd son and child of our parents: Amenadiel the Absoluteness of God and the Archangel of Time, the one Angel who was be forbidden by our father from interfering in mortal affairs." or something like that. Lol.
3/6 c17 Primus2021
Are Akame and Akira OC's or from another anime? If so, which one? All I found was the orange motorcycle dude Akira, and Akame ga Kill... ... ...
2,391 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »