FanFiction.Net

good job.
1/7/2022 c10 PasiveNox
great chapter wonderful
1/7/2022 c10 ikusatsunagi
Thx for another great chapter
1/7/2022 c10 Lesancapo
Thanks by the chapter.
1/7/2022 c10 chungorion15
So basically a 3 year time skip MC will definitely reach the Super Class and with his talent he’ll definitely surpass Sirzechs and Ajuka and MC might reach Top 5 (Heavenly Dragon class)by then and some of his girls like Grete will definitely be around mid or late stage of Satan class
1/7/2022 c10 Morkail
I always got the feeling in the anime that god meant for the Great War to happen as a way to spread his faith he just really didn’t expect the devils to corner him like the did and kill him. After all they needed to release a literal end times event to do it. That said it could be put that the old satan faction is actually following the will of god by trying to restart the war wonder how they would response to that insult lol.

Thanks for the chapter.
1/7/2022 c10 5plums
I really hope you’re not planning on Lilith to “birth” something new that magically becomes adult super devils in the span of a few short years.

If she was capable of such a thing, big papa Lucifer would’ve done that ages ago back when he was alive., and not simply stopped with the pilllars and extra devils houses.
1/7/2022 c10 Dayside
Wouldn't learning the shadow clone technique take a long time since you would also need to learn how to do the hand signs properly. I don't mean just artistically but in a way that they mold the energy correctly?
You don't just do a jutsu because of the hand signs, you do it because the hand signs are a mind trick to make chakra move in a specific way.
Like incantations in magic.
1/7/2022 c10 Cyclopsnerd
I am once again excited for the next chapter. Need to get every Sacred Gear you can you already know where the boosted gear is imagine a Super-Devil who already knows how to gain more powerful forms for it with the boosted gear, or a Twice critical Seems weak then you give it to a Satan Class devil unlock balance breaker and it becomes very powerful, even something like Starling Blue/green would be useful against beings like Fallens,Yokai,Devils, and vampires. If the old Satan Are Making new Devils You need to get that holy grail Use it to strengthen and Extremely Lessen the light/holy weakness of the devils Following the MC, Resurrect Dead Devil who would Follow him with the same modifications, and use it change other people like humans into MC's Devils.
1/7/2022 c10 HectorFenyx
Gracias por el cap.
1/7/2022 c10 deoxeyses
Nice
1/7/2022 c10 12Sultan Asil Arslan-Hiatus
Ok, I knew this already but damn Euclid is creepy. Really want him to learn about Gretel pretty much worshipping Damian, maybe that will finally break him.
1/7/2022 c10 Acetroyz
Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee chapter
1/7/2022 c10 LowlifeNolife
I still haven't got a read on Damien's personality, Is he good or is he Neutral.. Or is He downright Evil bastard.. Also.. Please no Stealing Boosted Gears.. I have grown quite... Tired of the trope... But.. Oh well.. Besides.. Why NOT recruit issue from a young age.. Coz ya know.. With his pre provided plot armor and all..
1/7/2022 c10 Shooter312
damn that prince of lies is op as hell
1,446 « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 75 .. Last Next »