FanFiction.Net
for Deal with the Devil

11/9/2021 c8 HectorFenyx
Gracias por el cap.
11/9/2021 c8 Hardwin Potter
Holy shit this changes everything.
11/9/2021 c8 IcySneasel
I absolutely loved this chapter and what an amazing conversation (I think i accidently put my original review of this chapter on chapter 1)
11/9/2021 c1 IcySneasel
this is an amazing chapter I absolutely loved this conversation
11/9/2021 c8 gerzayr
Awesome chapter, even if it feels like someone is twisting a knife in my heart with these twists.
11/9/2021 c8 Beburos
so many twists and sadness. great chapter
11/9/2021 c8 South Monk
Heya thanks for the hapter. I love this rofl, it makes sense to the story, Nd shows that not evrything is under op knowledge rofl.
11/9/2021 c8 TehStorm
Amazing chapter. Can't wait to see more...
11/9/2021 c8 Jabberwockyy
Oh that was an awesome twist. I love the way you are handling this. It's better that he doesn't become overpowered Gary Stu. Also I just thought about it, but will Issei also be gender-bent? Just curious.
11/9/2021 c8 ghrrrr
Great chapter, loved the twist! A suggestion if i may, don't go creating twists to increase some tension. You are not there yet but if you go too deep into backtracking/retconning for the sake of tension you can and will ruin the story. Those kind of things best with moderation. Otherwise they would take more from to story than they give.

Like i said you are not there yet but i saw too many stories getting ruined by the author who try to replicate one thing they did positive and try to create or stretch similar things again and again.

And this one was definitely good just don't go too deep trying to create similar situations.

Once again great chapter, keep up the good work!
11/9/2021 c8 TupanHD
This story is great. Your writing is great. Can’t wait for more
11/9/2021 c8 1AKWeismann
you blew my brains out with this chapter
11/9/2021 c8 PasiveNox
damn anyway great chapter wonderful wonderful
11/9/2021 c8 miguce
Loved the twist.
11/9/2021 c8 alexfilhoaqw
That's what i call a true plot twist that has really deep meaning in the history not just "bruh i was the victim all along" and no explanation and what a fucking good power reveal
1,445 « Prev Page 1 .. 62 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 82 .. Last Next »