FanFiction.Net
for Deal with the Devil

11/9/2021 c8 xmasboss
story is really fun to read and the plot twist came out of nowhere also good luck trying to fix dxd’s plot and pls pls don’t have ExE
11/9/2021 c8 56Neon dagger
what fun and how terrible I mean hell I would feel like shit after that info drop if I were in that position
11/9/2021 c8 The Falling 2725
The plot twist was so strong I almost fell down.
11/9/2021 c8 Aselo
Cool
11/9/2021 c8 iKuroto
Thanks for the chapter!
This chapter was fucking genial... Man, I didn't see it coming. There was no way to expect it! Really wonderful.
11/9/2021 c8 2Isdrin The Wanderer
Great chapter. I don’t see anything wrong with it and I will complain about nothing. I love Razevan. His whole bad-guy-but-actually-good-guy twist was great. The plot is amazing.

I am glad you’re taking breaks. Hope you have a great day!

11/9/2021 c8 arthurfutvip
that was nuts
11/9/2021 c8 Ficeater96
Its great to see some world building with less prominent characters like this, makes the story feel more organic.
I personaly liked it and enjoyed the chapter as always.
11/9/2021 c8 Lesancapo
Thanks by the chapter.
Awesome work.
Will he recruit Ingvild Leviatan and Valerie Tepes?
11/9/2021 c8 2Tranquilmoth
good stuff
11/9/2021 c8 Klimis
Nice one!
11/9/2021 c8 JaimonDosFendu
Interesting development !
11/9/2021 c8 AnimeA55Kicker
Well that was a kick in the Quad.
11/9/2021 c8 michael
amazing chapter more asap
11/9/2021 c8 Overlord-addict
Really sorry to be posting this from a guest account but I used the same name as my normal account so you could reply there if you wanted to. I just wanted to say that normally this is the kind of plot twist I would genuinely enjoy, it’s always interesting to see villains more flushed out then because they’re EVIL, but I kind of feel like it devalued the last scene with Aria? That might not be the best way to explain it but the, you’re my young lord scene, was genuinely heartbreaking and this feels like it just makes the last chapters not as valuable. Like if there were any hinting or foreshadowing then this might be more enjoyable but this sort of feels like a last minute addition for the sake of creating conflict rather than anything else.
1,445 « Prev Page 1 .. 63 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 83 .. Last Next »