FanFiction.Net
for Deal with the Devil

11/9/2021 c8 Loke13
Very good, loved
11/9/2021 c8 Dark.Lord0
Hmm.. I agreed, this made more sense than just boobs, well I still think boobs is boobs which is nice
11/9/2021 c1 1drkprince
hmm... heading to Chaos
11/9/2021 c7 2Isdrin The Wanderer
I’m in love with this story. Please keep up the good work!
11/9/2021 c8 Acetroyz
Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee chapter
11/9/2021 c8 Patryk Ainsworth
Telos karma is legit among the top 3 most broken sacred gear's, since with it's possible to enforce probability, especially manipulation of causality, example is that mc manipulates the probability of him finding a treasure hord of dead dragon kings or evil dragons, him manipulating fate so he suddenly stumbled into a space tear or forgotten pathway that luckily had its protection and alert turned off that leads into pantheon treasury or Big G's offshore safebox, that once again mc is able to avoid traps and any protection put in place. This is just a small application of luck, just look at cultivation protagonists and their random 'lucky' encounters, with telos he should be able to even steal luck and good karma from others. Also you should get damien to use toki and senjutsu, plus technically senjutsu in dxd is just nen without the training methods and people creating hatsu's, the only reason why dxd touki is not nen is due to copyright and the author not wanting to make saiaorg more op.
11/9/2021 c8 NekoElder
Wow... What a plot twist
11/9/2021 c8 iikd
also, the mc, no matter how much op he seems at first glance, is still not even close to true power that we somewhat witnessed from razevan. that was a very good way to keep the reader more engaged and to keep the threats the mc faces actually be threats. im very happy about that, we have enough of godlike mc stories here as it is.
11/9/2021 c8 Juninho40028922
Thanks for the chapter good chapter
11/9/2021 c8 iikd
u just elevated your own story a hundred times. the plot twist is very good, explains multiple things and doesnt make the villians seem 2 dimensional as you would think at first glance. major respect for this, i have no idea why you would think this would upset people. single handedly made this one of the top dxd stories I ever read, just because any semblence of deeper than 2d character is hard to find here. again, amazing chapter. considering that its only the 8th chapter i cannot wait to see where this goes. keep up the amazing work.
11/9/2021 c8 frankieu
nice chapter thx for writing it
fun revelation in the chapter good plot twist's
will be fun to see the fallout from this
11/9/2021 c8 Gabriel510
I loved this chapter. The twist with Razevan added depth to the plot. Even if other people don't like the twist I believe it was an excellent choice.
11/9/2021 c8 1Tsunashi777
It is awesome chapter. Thanks a lot for your hard work
11/9/2021 c8 1Stormbringer080302
GOD DAMN WHAT A TWIST!, I never expected this, this new turn events it's getting me excited
11/9/2021 c8 2zackman2k12
This chapter was AMAZING!
1,445 « Prev Page 1 .. 64 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 84 .. Last Next »