FanFiction.Net
for Deal with the Devil

10/23/2021 c7 1Stormbringer080302
I'm loving it, your writing style is so good, nice building of the world with the daughter of Uriel and the new power of the Asmodeus bloodline but will the MC have or develop something from the Lucifer bloodline? Rivezim has his sacred gear canceller and Lucifer himself had the power to negate miracles from God, so what will Damien have?
10/23/2021 c7 Yay-man
Aw, Mommy died. Thanks for the chapter
10/23/2021 c7 MarkuzBlack
Thanks for the chapter
10/23/2021 c7 2SonJubbi
I’m still loving this and I can’t wait for the next chapter! Also he can use any power so why not try making world building magic within a mini universe to create faith energy to make him even stronger and a place to hide as well as give refuge that he can hide in his Fog of nothingness aka the apocalypse fog, bam easy power. Still looking forward though to what’s next!
10/23/2021 c7 TupanHD
Great chapter as always, can’t wait for more. I hope the Escape Arc is just one chapter, i hate cliffhangers and if the arc is more than one chapter i am guessing there will be cliffhangers.
Keep up the good work!
10/23/2021 c3 Kitsune Obsessed Freak
I like your style. This character will be something fresh!
10/23/2021 c2 Kitsune Obsessed Freak
Holy crap super awesome
10/23/2021 c7 Lesancapo
Thanks by the chapter.
Ingvild for the harem.
10/23/2021 c7 FantasticSpirit
Nice. Love the Story
10/23/2021 c1 Kitsune Obsessed Freak
I didn't expect much going in, but this is great!
10/23/2021 c7 Saik0Desame
just saying, hungary's very close to romania, almost 30% of it came from there after all, plus hungary is small, so you can even occupy it from the shadows
10/23/2021 c7 Acetroyz
Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee chapter
10/16/2021 c6 The-Infinite-Aion
The chapters so far are excellent. Keep doing what you are doing.
10/16/2021 c1 The-Infinite-Aion
Very good start. Hyped asf!
10/13/2021 c6 Guest
This is one of my favorite stories so far mate. It's quite and overall improvement.
1,445 « Prev Page 1 .. 68 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 88 .. Last Next »