FanFiction.Net

Great chapter
9/27/2021 c5 Uday Sra
Awesome. Please update soon
9/27/2021 c5 LuluViBritania
Another nice chapter, a pair of future sexy kittens his plot being twisted by Rizevim stealing DL heh quite a bit happens this chapter
9/24/2021 c4 Guest
Like this alot. Hope you don't go mass harm route and kill off a few people like katarea. Like the calm and calculating character of Damien and I could totally see him sacraficing pawns like katarea. Hope you have some interesting interactions with Ajuka. Also is female vali a Harem member?
9/23/2021 c4 Wolfeborn
I’m loving this story so far as well as your other one on here and can’t wait for more updates from you
9/21/2021 c4 Guest
I hope Damien will form his team without using the Devil's piece. I also hope he doesn't side with the Devil's faction. He wants to compete with Ajuka after all and the best way to do that is to fight.
9/23/2021 c4 Mr.BrownOptometrist
Great Chap, keep up the awesome work
9/21/2021 c4 jellatinous
really neat how mc is going for the mind control route. instead of a vast array of munchkin powers I can never keep track of. also, hypnotism lemons. plz have those!
9/19/2021 c4 TupanHD
Intriguing story. I can’t wait for more
9/19/2021 c4 TehStorm
I hope Damian will master Aizen's kanzen saime. I would love to see a scene where he pulls an Aizen and reveals that he has been playing chess with everyone from the very start.

Also looking foward to see his team. He already have Gretel who will probably be stronger then Grayfia by canon time, he also has the fem Vali. Maybe he could go after people like the hero faction and bind them to him.

Anyways, can't wait to see more and i look foward to see him in a fight.

Btw, would the Asmodeus pillar traid work similar to Larcade Dragneel's pleasure magic?
9/19/2021 c3 TupanHD
Nice.
9/18/2021 c4 1DungeonDemon
Is there a character in DXD named Glynda Goodwich as well? or is that just an obscure reference? /gen
9/18/2021 c4 johnzeckleston
This fic(imo) is sigificantly better than your other gamer one, little to nothing seems to be too out of place or over the top in this. It’s more focused on the MC,he calm & calculated and there is no uncessary bashing.

Daimen Lucifer’s journey so far and the way he goes about things have been enjoyable to read, looking forward to more.
9/17/2021 c4 4The Lion of York
Damien is planning ahead and preparing. It is a good thing that the Old Satan faction isn't prudent and its members are arrogant because if they were this would of made Damien's plans more difficult. I cannot wait to see what Damien will do after he frees himself from the Old Satan Faction.
9/16/2021 c4 SoSlimShady
I hope this doesn’t turn out to be a “I’m gonna murder you and take your power because you don’t deserve it” cliche or a “you looked at me funny so I’m gonna kill you” or a “ I’m super powerful so become my sex slave” kind of story either. Also hopefully not a “hey sexy I know your married but look at my junk” and than he gets the wife and murders the husband just because he can story as well.
1,445 « Prev Page 1 .. 75 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 95 .. Last Next »