FanFiction.Net
for Deal with the Devil

8/14/2021 c1 JustAFan123
This actually looks pretty epic. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.
8/13/2021 c1 Daisy
This seems infinitely more interesting than the game must go on. Shin is honestly a shitty MC. Hope with all the experience you've gathered from writing that one you'll make this one great.
8/13/2021 c1 anonymous
Good so far very exited to see an mc that doesnt just rely on power/cheats to do things in a fictional world.
Question will he eventually use the binding power tp create a chain in the human world like in 5 years he could have everyone controlled with the right actions
8/13/2021 c1 AnimeNeet
“This one will have more lemons” Now you’re speaking my language
8/13/2021 c1 Guest
Tbh I'm not sure I will enjoy this story, even if right now, I really.

The appeal of a gamer slash CYOA fanfic and what make it enjoyable to me is the whole 'I'm in a dangerous world, I will farm farm farm and cheat cheat cheat.
I say that while enjoying this first chapter, so just take what I'm saying as stupid rambling.
8/15/2021 c1 Canos1337
From my personal opinion you are a very good writer i have re read the game must go on for like 4 times cause sometimes I miss a plot point or a joke and Everytime I re read i find it very entertaining so i gave this one a shot too and let me tell you, and I'm going to quote abridged cell here and say "before you had my attention but now you have my erection" i very much find this plot interesting and i don't see much stories about an mc originating from the old Satan faction they always made them feel lackluster in a way that they are but a puny little faction in the grand scheme of things that's why I enjoyed reading this first part very much and for real who doesn't an somewhat evil mc here and there that's why I liked reading dark wolf shiros stories they were interesting ideas and story lines anywho this story is great and i very much hope to see it blossom more have a good day and stay awesome!
8/15/2021 c1 tyson.pham2000
A great start
8/14/2021 c1 lastapril123
Ah yes, lemon. We all love that
8/14/2021 c1 Dragoon725
Yeah he's in for a lot of grief Damien is going to get in the future. While I won't say their aren't worser things that could happen to a reincarnate since at least they plan on keeping him alive now that he survived the experiments which is a hell of a lot better than being one of the failed test subjects of the Holy Sword Project where they were fully expecting to exterminate the failed subjects, I definitely can say this is not necessary better as I would prefer not being apart of literal organization of nutcases who consider Damien as their next Jinchuriki.
8/14/2021 c1 XxTitan77xX
Very interesting fic am looking forward. to the coming chapters.
8/14/2021 c1 LB97
Damn. This story seems so fucking cool! I'm looking forward to more!
8/14/2021 c1 Lesancapo
Thanks by the chapter.
8/13/2021 c1 PasiveNox
great wonderful chapter nice nice
8/13/2021 c1 Silber D. Wolf