FanFiction.Net
for Demon in Fodlan

12h c104 Jackaboi
Holy. Shit. Out of all possible outcomes, a MACHINE GOD is most certainly Not what i was even imagining. The plot has truly thickened and it's also kinda funny to think that all of this is happening during the White Clouds arc (if canon can even be considered anymore lol) so i imagine if there is a timeskip then things will be wild. Edelgard has absolutely no clue of just what she is truly messing with and like in Three Hopes at this point she is very clearly little more than a pawn or hell maybe even less.
Also hoping the light hearted moments don't all vanish even with the introducion of pretty concerning elements after all Goetia dragging Byleth along in the middle of the night and going to Rhea's room is bound to be a massive source for some funny rumors haha.
12h c104 19Rialga
Can't say I was surprised by the revelation that Sothis is/was a Machine God... though for some reason, the nanomachine part did take me aback, ha ha. In hindsight, of course, it's a reference to the Kilrnoroma (God, I know I butchered that name) from LB 5.

In any case, I'm glad Goetia is finally getting more active, more so that he'll be confronting that arrogant little idiot pretty damn soon now. I wonder how quickly he'll uncover the plot he's been ignoring up until now, now that he's invested.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
2/17 c104 Guest
Who wants to bet the people who saw Goetia dragging Byleth by the arm, in a rush and with a serious look will start spreading rumors that a certain Captain will catch win of it?

Also, Goetia going after Kronya? Those rumors will double if he ain't careful.
2/16 c1 Cart
mizunojohnmarl if don't like it make your own then. Anyways the chapter is very good.
2/16 c104 Lol
this is a good story bro. keep it up
2/16 c104 Reader
Ohhh, the plot thickens!
2/16 c104 mizunojohnmarl
okay i thought this is a Omake but i've been mistaken i just want to clarify i'm only in chapter 77 of this story and i read the current review and i'm really confused and i check the current chapter 104 and really just really.. i know this is a Fate and fire emblem crossover but me and pretty sure other people is just want a normal crossover of a single person been transported to the other fictional series and how that character gonna change the canon with his own power... but really you really need to change Sothis backstory/origin... it's really easy just to explain and he's a divine dragon by the managed to have a time altering mambo jambo and stuff... don't force include the other lore of Fate series especially the olympian god because one is far more confusing for other people especially for me.. don't force the elements of Fate in the story of tree houses.. just make it a normal crossover please and this is for your own good as well include more complicated Fate plot point that's going to ruin your story and definitely give this story a permanent hiatus because you reach a brick wall to write this story in the future.. i'm sure of it.. and now i'm going to abandon this story i rather left this story behind with the good image in my brain then left with a sour taste in my mouth because of your story plot point you included... anyway sayonara author
2/15 c104 Guest
Solomon's blood run thick in Goetia's vein.
2/14 c104 Reader
looks like a certain clown girl is in for a bad time with a demon.
2/13 c104 Lily
Finally, he is getting involved in the plot even though it is for a different reason.
Also, leave it to Goetia to be more concern of a potential crisis than the fact he barged into a woman's room while she's changing. At least he has his priorities straight.
2/13 c104 For'Sleep 3rd
Thanks for the chapter XD

wait, if Time manipulation is just side of one of her power... Welp, she definitely not Cronos.

Clearly seh older than that.
2/13 c103 Guest
Weirdguyone the most agree with is the time manipulation as you said time doesnt really matter to the gods especially olympians the only reason they didnt use to their advantage so much like preventing their blah blah blah is because they literally cant because of counter force if they ever manage to prevent something using time and change something counter force would cancel it just like artoria dream of not becoming a king using holy grail aint possible because even if she wished it it is only for a matter of time before counter force say Na ah and revert it back and as you said the only reason some timeline was able to use 'time' as advantage and change something is because of lostbelt and singularities but look at how it turn out counter force literally said fuck you and considered them waste timeline waiting to be reuse and if they somehow repel the counter force chaldea said fuck you next.
2/13 c1 Guest
Weirdguy while i agree and disagree to some of your point. I think the only reason sothis 'lose' is because despite being a machine god she'e too 'human' compared to the other machine god. She trusted humans too much giving them power beyond their wildest dream and when things get messy she still trusted them until it's too late where the only she could do is wipe them out reset, but as i said too late and too human. The world was already too ravaged and sothis being too human use all her power as a machine god to heal it.
2/13 c104 Guest
Finally...Goetia is now invested in the plot, if nothing else, to find Sothis' true body.

Hoho, looking forward to what's coming next. Things are gonna get shaken up even more, and I am all for it.
2/13 c104 Guest
Truly, Goetia really is his father's son.
2,802 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »