FanFiction.Net
for Demon in Fodlan

2/3 c103 Reaper200851
What, did the Crimson Moon and the remnant of the Pillars team up or something?
2/3 c103 Reader
Oh crap is the right word if Sothis was a machine God and Lemegeton got more of that stuff.
2/3 c103 Stardust
So glad those two made up and the ship is still sailing.

But an 'oh shit' moment from Goetia at this moment is really a bad sign to things to come if the evolgia really are nanomachines.
2/3 c78 GStel
Dang, actually feel bad for Rhea, I mean she deserves it but still...
2/3 c103 Terracotta Tortilla
Nice interactions, nice apology, nice chapter. Hope Goetia is openminded enough to deal with the existence of his new realisation at the end there.
2/3 c103 XIII
Klironomia!?
2/3 c103 Ai Mooncell
for those who dont understand Greek originated from the Machine Gods. Therefore if Byleth could understand Greek this would confirm Sothis's Machine God nature since she analyze "the Blood of the gods" not only did she found similarities she even remarks that she cannot deny the similarities between the her blood and the Golems
now why would both of those points important you see "the blood of the gods" also known as Kliromonia this blood It can upgrade any creature even for a servant it can upgrade their Saint graph. Not only that but if It is repaired anything with Kliromonia can be called a literally god level body and the worst posible outcome is that they could summon Khaos using the communication array. greek demi-Gods like Heracles are example of what Kliromonia can do to anything with it.
2/3 c103 1MasterDarkElf
On one hand, whatever is making Goetia go 'OH SHIT' is VERY bad for everyone. On the other, these two finally made up! Makes me really happy. As for his fear, I am guessing something Lemegeton did, or he himself, has been detected. In some capacity at least.
2/3 c103 4Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Fantastic chapter and loved the apology By made. Gah why must she be so cute in her own stoic way?!

As for Goetia freaking out? Now I’m nervous too.
2/3 c103 1Archangel Xireon Chaos God
welp. we finaly shall whitness Goetia be on dat no fuqshiyut mode now. ima bring popcorn next chappy. Beast 1 goin apeshiyut on pointless deflections and deceiving everyone. all on table. table breaking NOW.
2/3 c103 Dandaman5
Hopefully this puts an end to the melodrama with Byleth, now we can get back to the actual story...
2/3 c103 solacefall
If sothis is a machine god, then i want to see a reaction from the other machine gods like apollo and artemis
2/3 c102 Guest
The plot thickens... but just as they were having a moment!
But Goetia just took Byleth's hand, so it gets a pass!
2/3 c103 spartan-140
Ohh shit was that a case of, " i hear and speak like a native but i myself am not " type
2/3 c103 Guest
For those who don't understand. NANOMACHINES SON! Klironomia is probably why Goetia panicked.
2,997 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »