FanFiction.Net
for Demon in Fodlan

8/29/2021 c7 Gil Kaiser
This omake really made me laugh
8/29/2021 c7 superpierce
good chapter always like to see Goetias interactions.
8/29/2021 c7 Argo Devilian
"young Goetia"
words ive never thought would be dared to be spoken lmao.

... oh god
Goetia and Rhea being lightweight, depression-filled alcoholics sounds accurate yet terrifying
8/29/2021 c7 TroxX101
Hey man I think you should do something where like at the end of the chapter of one of your stories you say which story is getting updated next
8/29/2021 c7 9OniTenshi500
Great, now the omake has me wanting a Goetia/Rhea ship...
8/29/2021 c7 2Forbidden Curiosity
Best story, best omake (never realized how much I needed a drunk Goetia), 12/10 will reread it for the fourth time this week.
8/29/2021 c7 LordTom
love this omake. I laugh so hard.
8/27/2021 c6 CamoMurf
Oof. Bernadette made a friend. XD
8/29/2021 c6 Tenma Kirin
Continue, pls!
8/27/2021 c6 Observer Agares
Keep going. But hope that it will survive more than 100k is fragile because writing interactions will more and more complex as story progres. Still love it and would definitely enjoy it as long as a can.
8/29/2021 c6 uchihafan3551
wow... this fanfic may be one of your best ones yet in my humble opinion.
8/27/2021 c5 BarKing
I feel disappointed in the characters for not noticing that 1. Goetia refers to others as "Humans" rather than people, and 2. He doesn't include himself in his talkings about humans. It's somewhat understandable that the humans can't see it, but come on Flayn, your also not Human, atleast notice him not reffering to himself as Human.
8/28/2021 c6 1AmanoRyo
My favorite 4 mentally unstable tentacle demons, how kind of you to remind us of them~
8/28/2021 c1 Le Faye - Witch
Yeah, Goetia would take one look at the mess that is Fodlan and pull a Lord Frieza. Seriously, any world that divides the Fire Emblem fandom like Three Houses does isn't worth saving. Not to the King of Mages.
8/28/2021 c6 7SuperSonic64
both are too afraid to leave the room

just two cinnamon rolls hiding.
2,909 « Prev Page 1 .. 177 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 .. Last Next »