FanFiction.Net
for Demon in Fodlan

8/21/2021 c4 Rotciv557
Not even 5 chapters in and we already have promise for best girl getting some spotlight! Not gonna lie, if this fic essentially becomes "Goetia learns how to person by watching Byleth, Claude and Lysithea live their lives", I'd probably be damn happy with the results. But I'm betting you have bigger ideas than just that, so I'll be gleefully wondering where you'll be eventually taking Goetia through in this story.

Speaking of wondering where you're taking this, while you DID specify that this will be an Azure Moon fic, Goetia doesn't seem to be interacting much with Dimitri, now is he? Does that mean that this being AM route is specific only to how Byleth will be running through it? Because if so, that actually opens up a pretty wide range of shenaniganry that you could pull with how Goetia affects the pace of Claude, Rhea and Edelgard's respective stories instead...and given how focused Claude is on Goetia and him also meeting Lys in this chapter and her ALSO getting fixated in him... I bet you might just be pulling him towards a pseudo Verdant Wind kinda route but of course being pretty damn different due to Byleth doing her own thing with Dimitri and Goetia being...VERY different from Byleth characterwise...

I sure ain't complaining, while Dimitri's route is certainly the most well written imo I still am a Deer boy at heart, so having Goetia go Deer too would be swell! Plus, his Beast form has antlers, so really, if he DOES end up picking a side it HAS to be GD!

Also, I just thought of something...Goetia has already mentioned that he has at the very least directly interacted with a powerful king before, one who is ultra religious and whom had strange ideas on how to rule. Claude by this point in time intends on becoming the leader of Leicester, and some of his primary goals is on somehow getting Fodlan and Almyra to reach peaceful coexistence and all the while he is internally struggling with how to deal with Fodlan's hyper-religious culture which he just doesn't truly understand. He might be starting to see Goetia as an incredible asset in parsing out both of those problems (having a 100% outsider perspective on his dreams of both countries meeting halfway as well as dealing with religious zealotry potentially holding a country back) because he seems to be much more knowledgeable on how to deal with them than he himself is, and if he figures out that Goetia directly worked with Solomon that would just cinch his interest in the matter of making Goetia an advisor if not his outright right hand man. Perhaps that might be the way you could be taking their interactions? Hard to say this early on, but would be a really cool dynamic between them if that was indeed the case.

I'm also interested in how Goetia interacts with Lysithea, since there are quite a few roads you could take. You already mentioned the turmoil that Lysithea's perspective on life would cause to Goetia given that it IS a similar one to Mash's, that of living through a shortened lifespan to the absolute fullest (and in Lys' case, showing herself to be exceptional in the process), but there is also stuff like the nature of her Crests and the connection she has to the Agarthans that could lead Goetia through several different story paths. Could he help her out with her Crests, allowing her body to acclimate to them or at the very least remove one of them? Certainly, but *Will He*? It would be interesting to see the what's, how's and why's of either choice he takes in such a situation.

(That said, the answer is almost certainly Yes, because Best Girl has a tendency to worm herself into almost everyone's heart eventually and Goetia needs to start going intoUgh*, Fine, I'll start saving people live's, *I Guessmode (like he is doing in Fgo right now) at SOME point, right?)

Anywho, I'm liking what I'm seeing of the fic, Im liking the pace though I believe we are starting to approach the end of the backlog soon, and everything seems pretty well written as a whole! So with that, I'll end this review.
8/21/2021 c4 Rodenmar
For a guy who is supposedly have no human emotion, he sure does like long sentences.
8/21/2021 c4 2Victory3114
If he finds out about Lysithea's extremely limited lifespan, would it draw parallels with how he sympathized with Mashu originally?
8/21/2021 c4 9OniTenshi500
Since Goetia indirectly encouraged Lysithea to be the best she can to learn his type of magic, I hope that he can also help Bernadetta with her paranoia and social anxiety/ineptitude.
8/21/2021 c4 1AmanoRyo
Oh sylvain at least bring your own pleasure books and not borrow from the Library
8/21/2021 c4 1DemonRaily
Well if there is anything Goetia actually likes doing, it is to look down on people, good for him.
8/21/2021 c4 7Orhunlar
Gotta love that omake. I'm down for those if they're all like this.

Also, thanks for the chapter and the hard work. Godspeed!
8/21/2021 c4 Lehw
Goetia and Lysithea, good good
8/20/2021 c3 1THE GREAT AARON
Really interesting!
8/17/2021 c2 Guest
I hope Goetia is on a more spiritual journey rather than involving himself in martial conflicts since he brings so much firepower and abilities to the table, even as the Human King without the Pillars, to destroy any sort of physical conflict between characters and factions
8/19/2021 c2 6Kaichou9779
Nah, you didn't need to justify Goetia being aware of time-reversal! If you dig a little more you know every Beast is immune to time manipulation
8/16/2021 c2 DogByte
An interesting story with an unexpected character. I'm enjoying it so far. The way Goetia talks is in character for him and his interactions with the other characters is very entertaining.
8/18/2021 c3 1PersonaNinja Lux
I feel like that would be a LB Solomon, since Human Magic originated from him that would mean that most LB would have versions of Goetia/Solomon who would develop their own version of Goetia's original plan from part 1
8/18/2021 c3 superpierce
great chapter loved it.
8/18/2021 c1 5Soda-fiedPsycho
Arturia wasn't gifted a core by Merlin (because that's impossible, you can't gift people Magic Cores.)
Instead, Arturia was born with it, as she had the blood of a dragon.
2,963 « Prev Page 1 .. 184 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 .. Last Next »