for More

Thanks for sharing x
10/12 c2 Mumofpicklegirls
Yay, go Steph
10/10 c7 JB
Excellent read, thanks for sharing, much appreciated. JB.
10/9 c7 daxandpat
Perfect ending. You tied everything up, got Morelli to jail and gave Steph a HEA. You let Steph grow up, something we never get from the books. Can't ask for more that that.
10/9 c4 daxandpat
Good for Steph, she's doing the work and now gets rewards.
10/9 c3 daxandpat
Didn't see that one coming. Good job.
10/9 c2 daxandpat
Good girl, she's moving forward.
10/9 c1 daxandpat
They really are not good together, Steph is a door mat for Joe.
10/7 c7 3Vulcan Rider
I loved that her father came out of his shell when Ranger started coming to dinner with her, and how her mother quit harping on her. The things her grandmother said were enlightening. What a difference.

I had a feeling that Joe would either have a hard time in rehab, or let it roll off his back more likely, with his ego and arrogance and the family history. I'm glad she filed charges against him and am not surprised that there were other women who did, too. I'm astonished that the TPD would even think of putting him volunteering at a women's crisis center or shelter. That is like putting the fox in the hen house in my opinion.

So sad how Frank died but at least Steph had those nine months of love and approval from him. I loved that she asked Ranger to marry her and he had the ring on him. His words were perfect, and I loved how they had their wedding. Yeah, they'd have to have something with all their friends and family, but without the 'Burg gossips that weren't actual friends. Wonderful story. Loved it.
10/7 c7 shellbell78
Awesome story! You did a wonderful job.
10/7 c6 Vulcan Rider
I'm glad they talked over the night Ranger left. There was a lot going on with each of them and it was probably a bad time to bring up someday, but it worked out for the best. Who would have believed that Ranger was insecure about Steph's love, although her back and forth with Morelli didn't help.
10/7 c5 Vulcan Rider
Wow, wow, and wow. I love that Ranger asked her for a date and was so nervous. I'm also surprised that Stephanie told him the entire history of her and Joe. I'm so glad that she went and had the rape kit done and her testimony recorded. Although Joe seemed sincerely sorry and horrified by what he did, he will have to work hard to overcome his past, and that includes believing he and Steph can somehow work things out. At least Steph will have evidence of a pre-existing assault if he ever does anything in the future.

I'm so glad that Ranger had time to think while he was away, and not getting a call or text from her for the entire time, even though he told her he would be able to communicate was really telling, I'm sure. It seems like he realized that she was serious about ending their relationship where she was always the butt of the joke, and being used by him sexually. I'm glad she's getting counseling finally. They both probably need it.
Great chapter. Loved it.
10/7 c7 Ybanormlmom
A wonderful story! You did. A great job and I was happy to see Steph stand up for herself and become he woman she needed to be.
10/6 c7 1CTBabe1202
Such a wonderful story that took me though all the feels! Nice job Babe.

~R
10/5 c7 cah1267
Amazing story! A beautiful, yet painful, journey for Steph. So glad she & Ranger got their happy ending after all. Thank you for sharing this with all of us!
147 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »