for More

10/5/2021 c7 GarbanzoBeans
Thanks so much for sharing of your talent. This is a great story even if a bit emotional at times it was well worth the read!
10/5/2021 c7 1Sox21
Perfect ending
10/5/2021 c7 8Directorofchaos
This was the perfect way to end things! Thanks for sharing.
10/4/2021 c7 20aruvqan
I absolutely loved the epilogue, it fit perfectly.
10/4/2021 c7 ChristinaS
That was a perfect ending. So poignant & heartfelt.
It was inevitable with Morelli & I'm glad he is (at least temporarily) no longer a problem.
I was so saddened to hear about Frank's passing. It's wonderful that they had that time together to grow as a family.
Thank you for such a wonderful story. It's definitely going on my fav list. Your skills are tremendous!
10/4/2021 c7 2trhodes9
Nice way to wrap it all up. Too bad about Frank, but he left a positive legacy at the end. It's good to see Steph and Carlos together.
10/4/2021 c7 Tommy14
Thank you for adding this epilogue. It was good to see Frank come out of his shell with Ranger there at the dinner table and Helen no longer harping at Steph but all enjoying their dinners together. It's a disappointment that Joe is still acting the same way as before his treatment. I'm glad that Steph went to the police chief with her evidence and then the other three women also came forward with their story of Joe forcing them. Joe's spending time behind bars but I doubt that will make him change. So happy to see Steph and Ranger marry. Thank you for sharing this story.
10/4/2021 c7 Guest
Awesome epilogue
10/4/2021 c7 baileygirl12
Bravo! Great story. Thanks so much for sharing your incredible talent with us. Can't wait for more from you.
10/4/2021 c7 Westvanisle
A beautiful story of recovery and love. Thank you.
10/4/2021 c7 shoegirl01
Good on her for reporting Morelli- she took a huge step in protecting herself and others. Thanks for sharing this story
10/4/2021 c7 Lennox128
Great ending! I am so glad Joe finally got his because I felt there were other women that he had violated too. So glad to see the other side of Frank. Thanks again.
10/3/2021 c6 june11
I like this story, although I feel like it's going to be over too soon! Always a problem with shortish stories, I guess.
10/3/2021 c6 Vicki Snyder1
What a great story. Wonderful conversation to make sure they’re in the same page. You rocked it!
10/3/2021 c6 40txbabefan
Good for Steph for sticking to her guns and getting clarification and answers before jumping in.
147 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »