for More

9/21/2021 c4 3Vulcan Rider
Loved this. Ranger needs to see Steph being strong and finally loving herself more than the bits and pieces she got from the men in her life. If he still wants the same thing, at least she's now strong enough to love herself enough to say no. He has had fair warning. She didn't text or call him while he was gone. She's finally standing on her own.
Maggie M.
9/20/2021 c2 Vulcan Rider
I wonder if Joe is actually going to leave her alone when he comes back, or if he's going to cave to family and community pressure and start pressuring her again. He continually raped her, but because of her mother's screwed up sense of community, rather than love for a child, she was the one who learned growing up, that she wasn't worth the love given unconditionally, and that she had the right to say no. Actually, she should have reported Joe the first time, well, the first time in this story.

As for Ranger, he's going to have a hard time earning her trust again, and he's going to have to prove his love before he gets her in bed again, if I'm seeing things right.
Maggie M.
9/19/2021 c4 Caren47
That was so unexpected from Ranger. I had to make sure I read it correctly. I’m not sure he has to grovel too much. He always told her where she belonged in his life. I’m excited for the next chapter.
9/18/2021 c4 Ybanormlmom
So glad to have you back! Always here when you’re ready to post more.
9/18/2021 c4 Vicki Snyder1
It was so nice to get another chapter from you. And such a wonderful one! I hope the day goes very very well
9/18/2021 c4 45txbabefan
I love the idea of an in-house team led by Jeanne Ellen! Can't wait for their date and what they have to say to one another; I'm not sure what she was expecting him to do after she dismissed him and put a locked door between them.
9/18/2021 c4 23Harmne
Really good so far, can't wait to see what happens!
9/18/2021 c4 an00626
more please pretty please
9/18/2021 c4 ChristinaS
Stephanie had really gotten her life together.
All kinds of good things.
And Ranger! Mmmm
9/17/2021 c4 Eva
You go Wonder Woman & Fruends!
9/17/2021 c4 baileygirl12
This was a great chapter! I'm glad Ranger finally came around. I can't wait to see how your new and improved last chapters are gonna be, because these first four chapters were wonderful.
9/17/2021 c4 Fuzz79
Thank you so much for this chapter! Ranger better get his act together! Loving the stronger Steph that’s coming out
9/17/2021 c4 Guest
Very good story. Came across the name on the facebook group Ranger should get the girl.” Will check to see if you have written any others.
9/17/2021 c4 shoegirl01
Really hope Steph makes him work for it … « Babe » is not a sentence/explanation
9/17/2021 c4 Guest