for Where the Wild Things Are

11/28 c1 4Delicate Deer
Love this! Can't wait to see more
11/17 c9 Sarah
This story is really great. I like that Darcy is an adult in this. It's hard to find stories where the OC is one or, at least where they're 18. I'm looking forward to the rest. Have a good day.
11/4 c9 7Blu3b3rryT3a
Ahhh, all the angst!
The good stuff.
Get that gun, tell them no and momentarily enjoy the nice abs!
Best of luck!
11/4 c9 4mercury30
Ah this is always one of my favorite episodes / chapters in fan fictions. Such a good time hahah I loved your take on it and can’t wait for more.
11/4 c9 3RHatch89
Awesome update :)
10/29 c8 4mercury30
I am so hyped about this story. I can’t wait to read more. Please update soon! Xo
10/19 c8 7Blu3b3rryT3a
Oh boy...
The truth is about to come out~!
This will be fun!
I can picture Stiles and Darcy reacting in very interesting ways~!
Derek is going to have his hands full: the Alpha, Argents, Scott and Darcy... Dude is going to have a tough road.
Best of luck!
10/19 c8 Miss Luny
Love it! Can't wait to read what happens next!
10/18 c6 Guest
I’m in LOVE with this chapter!
10/18 c8 3RHatch89
I have read your stories and love them :)
10/18 c8 QueenoftheKill
The episodes with Derek and Stiles bantering with each other are the best! I'm excited to see how the connection between Darcy and Derek is explained and how Stiles takes it. Great job and I hope your pregnancy is smooth and easy! Take your time and can't wait for the next update!
10/18 c8 Captnschick58
Oh my goodness, thank you so much for keeping the story going! But we only get half?! AHH, I hope you post the rest soon, this is so goooooood! I have soo many questions that popped in my head about the next part, like how much will be revealed or how much will she believe and please post again soon so we can find out what will happen! :)
9/27 c7 Captnschick58
Great chapter! It totally left me needing more D&D time, I really hope the next chapter gets some more dialogue between these two. Exciting stuff is coming I hope! Everything about your writing seems very well done to me but I wish your chapters were longer! ;) Can't wait for the next one!
9/23 c7 8Cassie-011
So Jared clearly has feelings for her and wants more friendship and I wonder how Derek will react to that?
9/23 c7 3RHatch89