for Naruto: the love of a fox

9/4/2021 c3 1revengeoftheaura
math, the destroyer of hopes and the killer of dreams, I wish you luck on your exam, thank you for another great chapter
9/4/2021 c3 Beastyd22
Awesome chapter and mini lemon man keep it up and update again soon as you possibly can thanks man. And that saying that naruto said was from black clover. The captain of the crimson lions frugoleon vermilion.
8/28/2021 c2 Paul Breon
You said that naruto was 5 before the time skip and 16 when he came back
8/25/2021 c2 Guest
lol there's no way my review getting deleted because of my honest thoughts. no wonder the fanfic community is trash
8/24/2021 c1 Guest
This prologue is more of a summary. Lack of character development, same tropes especially with "Uzumaki clan being swordsmen" nonsense. I'm not saying you're a bad writer. I'm just not a fan of reading the same thing over and over again.
8/25/2021 c2 We live in a Society
Great Story but all this sweet talking and acting between kurama and naruto is a little bit too much sometimes
8/25/2021 c2 Beastyd22
Awesome chapter man keep it up and update again soon as you possibly can thanks.
8/25/2021 c2 1Umbra Lycan
great story so far, hope to see more
8/22/2021 c1 Guest
Great story Pls continue️
8/23/2021 c1 KiraiZero
can't wait
8/23/2021 c1 KiraiZero
does he get any other special abilities from the Uzumaki clan like Chakra chains healing bite like Karin
8/23/2021 c2 16Majestic Yo-kai Fauntleroy
In your fics, Kurama is complete right?
8/23/2021 c2 yochan123
They should just promote naruto to chuunin xd
8/22/2021 c1 gaby11
it's interesting
8/20/2021 c1 Shift
Great story continue as soon as possible please looking forward to seeing what happens next chapter
46 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »