FanFiction.Net
for Remnant's Riders

6/2/2023 c5 HORR0R
this is pretty good can you please continue or make a new one of rwby reacting to kamen rider
5/12/2022 c1 Akashi1412
Influenced personality truly the perfect way to make a bad kamen rider crossover. There's nothing to learn for the character. They are just original riders with different name slapped into them. You even typed Yuusuke instead of Yoshi in Kuuga's one. How truly disappointing
3/27/2022 c5 4RXWriter
I'm gonna take a stab of which Rider teams up with what character. I am not familiar with most of the phase 1 Heisei Riders so bare with me.

Blade: Jaune. Similiar personalities, they were both kind of the everyman and both use swords.

Hibiki: Team FNKI? Team SNNN? Never watched the show so I don't know the characters or themes.

Kabuto: Pyrrha. From what I remember Kabuto was a prodigy and so is Pyrrha. Don't remember much of the series other than that and him being the fastest Rider. I'm also guessing Ruby because of their speed or Weiss for being prideful heirs.

Den O: Oscar. Both have people living in their heads. Yang also because of the shared traits with Momotaros. Also because they were both impulsive children that have sisters.

Kiva: Weiss. I think it could be a fun and it just feels right to have Kiva in Atlas. Given his musical talents and Kamen Rider Ixa looking like an Atlas invention. Though Kiva could team up with Ruby because of their shared gothic designs?

Decade: Ruby. Don't really have a connection but it's the last phase 1 Rider and I'm not going beyond that. Ruby is the main character so I feel it's right to meet with Decade. Although Ozpin could also be included.

That's it for now, I'll probably do the others some other time.
3/26/2022 c5 Drake016Pha
Please can you get on with this story. I really like to read more of this kamen rider x rwby story.!
3/26/2022 c2 Drake016Pha
When is the next chapter coming.?
2/8/2022 c5 Drake016Pha
When is the next chapter coming out?
1/20/2022 c5 AinselyTheGreat
Please update this story already and ignore those stupid haters that are absolutely and total CRINGE!
1/16/2022 c5 Drago
Please update this story
12/27/2021 c5 Guest
Can you do rwby watches code geass fanfic
12/2/2021 c1 DragonKent
Any chance you could restore you deleted fics at AO3 or Wattpad?
11/12/2021 c5 Guest
Can you do code geass
10/27/2021 c1 Rene Andrew Mendoza
I can't help but feel tge First Faunus Councilman is a certain multi-king
10/27/2021 c5 11TheOkWriter
how many Riders are you planning on writing?
10/27/2021 c5 2merendinoemiliano
Quite well written action
10/27/2021 c2 1Drcaus
Senran Kagura watch Senran Kagura and Rising of the Shield Hero crossover story The Rise of the Sword and Shield by Lyall the Werewolf
56 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »