for Two Birds of a Feather

11/25 c1 nicole.figueiredo.azevedo
hi could i translate your story to portuguese on Wattpad please with due credits obvious
9/29 c1 14Freddie Rindklip
More of a drabble, but a fun read anyway.
9/6 c1 11stevem1
Nice short. I appreciated the last reveal. The author had made Harry a bit OOC (I thought) only to pull him back into the true gentleman territory that canon Harry is at the last second. It was an excellent case of whiplash for both the POV character and the reader. Well done.
9/5 c1 Wentley
Oh, wow! This is a double pairing I didn’t even know I wanted! I’m a consummate Harry/Luna shipper, but a friendship is just as good for me, because they both are such broken kids who would be good for each other. The sweetness of L/F caught me by surprise, but I love it.
9/5 c1 The Toasty Professor
Okay that was adorable! Excited for the collab w apples!
8/30 c1 K
Quirky and good.
8/29 c1 22AppoApples
Welp, I understand why people love it.

Because it's amazing, the pacing was spectacular and Harry is a wonder, Fleur was wonderful, Gabrielle so cute, and LUNA. Love it all.

But DUUUUUUUDE, this is why I don't read one shots, because I want mooooooooooooooooooooooooooore.
Definitely worth the hype!
8/23 c1 2BlackPhoenixI
So much fluff! They were so adorable together! I loved it so much. Thanks for sharing this. An underrated pairing, for sure. Really looking forward to seeing what comes next.
8/22 c1 1One Fall Leaf
That was a truly heart warming piece, thank you for sharing it
8/22 c1 thobeobo
This was fun to do beta work on! I quite like the pairing, and I think you execute it well. You even incorporated a little subplot with Harry and Gabrielle into the mix, which was neat as well. Overall, I enjoyed this a lot, and I'm excited to see you write more stuff like this in the future!