for Rumors

8/28/2021 c1 Maria Espinoza
Loved it
8/28/2021 c1 RukiYuki
Aww super cute story , thanks much
8/25/2021 c1 jobananasan
Ugh, rumors! They can be funny sometimes but can also be hurtful and devastating. Thinking of what Rukia dealt with at squad 13 and, more than likely the Kuchiki household, is always so heartbreaking. And then Kaien died...and I bet everyone in her squad except Ukitake, Sentaro, and Kiyone treated her even worse. Makes me so mad. Being the target of rumors is just another one of those things that connect IchiRuki together and make their bond run deep. I like how you ended the story, with even more rumors. But at least Ichigo and Rukia have each other to support and protect each other. The part where Rukia said Byakuya could chaperone their first date was hilarious! I'm already using my imagination picturing that scenario. XP My favorite part is probably when Rukia was talking to the twins. It was so adorable. I really love fics showing her getting along with them, them looking up to her like the big sister they never had, her feeling like she finally belongs to a family, feeling like she's home. My heart...Nice little fic. Loved it! :)