for A Different Life

10/6/2021 c39 Guest
Fun wedding. I'm conflicted with Logan. I'm usually all for a redemption arc, but this was a super quick turnaround from fuming over "the only girl he loved" (yet still treated like crap for years) to begging Summer for a chance to have a happy marriage with no cheating. I just don't see it holding because one day isn't enough soul searching for that kind of shift after such set behavior. I feel like more has to happen to truly make him change, because right now it's just a reaction to circumstances. I'm reserving judgement on him for now but looking forward to more Rory/Finn.
10/7/2021 c39 LissaP
Very good! I’m so glad he is finally pulling his head out of his a#$. Love the Rory/Finn interactions!
10/7/2021 c39 Navywife07
Great update hopefully Logan does better can’t wait for more update soon
10/6/2021 c39 4YaleAceBella12
Please write more.
10/6/2021 c39 52shari
Finn and Rory just cute. Glad you have the guys telling Logan some truths about himself and how he treated Rory. Summer does deserve better.
10/6/2021 c38 LAtoNE09
I love Rory’s heart/body/soul. Her love with Finn is so sweet. Also really liked Colins come to Jesus moment with Logan. I have to admit, I usually am a Rogan fan, but in your story, it’s very easy to hate Logan.
10/6/2021 c38 3roganjalex
Unexpected dramatic
10/6/2021 c38 Navywife07
Such an amazing chapter. Colin finally let him have please update soon I want to read what happens mext
10/5/2021 c38 LissaP
GO COLIN! FINALLY SOMEONE HAS HAD ENOUGH!
10/5/2021 c38 Guest
Yes go Colin! It's about time one of them put their foot down.
10/5/2021 c38 9Sondrasr
Wow! Way to go Colin! Logan is acting like a toddler. What is Logan hoping to happen? He is married. What Rory should be his side piece. He needs to just give it up and let Rory and finn be happy. So proud of Colin for his ultimatum. Great writing
10/5/2021 c38 52shari
Yes Collin that ultimatum to Logan to pull his head out of his behind perfect. Logan can’t stand that Rory and Finn are happy and apparently Finn can give Rory everything Logan lacked. Can’t wait for the wedding
10/5/2021 c37 PGwonder
Thank you for your update! I am happy that they got their venue sorted and that all the dress selections went so well. I am looking forward to reading more.
10/4/2021 c37 LAtoNE09
I love how Finn takes care of Rory. So wonderful.
10/4/2021 c37 Guest
This was good. Got the point and could easily picture everything, with some fun character interactions, without it being boring and drawn out. Happy the wedding planning is coming along how they want.
364 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »